Re: Unable to upload GA content, GA not listed as owned on MySpore page.

by renwd

Original Post

Unable to upload GA content, GA not listed as owned on MySpore page.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Can I please get some help with this? After three days, two chats with support, and one forum post I have made absolutely no progress with the problems I'm having. Multiple people have had the same problem as I have and received help (https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bugs-Technical-Issues/Spore-com-won-t-recognize-that-I-own-Galactic-Advent...) so it's not a "new" problem like support told me. I was told I would get help after making a post on the forums by tech support (one of which linked me to the read-only Sporums) and I haven't even gotten any acknowledgment here. PLEASE help me!

Message 1 of 4 (534 Views)

Hi @renwd

The game must be linked to your account so that you can upload and download GA content.
If this is not the case, this process cannot be performed.
Therefore you must registry the game to be able to use it completely.
Only you, or support can do that,. I cannot help in this case

/Liz

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.
❤️ TSTO - Die Simpsons Springfield
❤️ Sims Freeplay.. ❤️ Sims 2-3-4 auf MBP

Meine Sims 4 Geschichten und Kreationen 

Message 2 of 4 (451 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have already done that. I purchased the game through steam, but registered it with Origin. It's possible that I selected the wrong "version," as this person did: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bugs-Technical-Issues/Spore-Galactic-Adventures-not-showing-on-MySpore/m-p.... I need a staff member to help fix that.

Message 3 of 4 (444 Views)

If it so, then could only to help support, but tagging for more ideas @EA_Barry

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.
❤️ TSTO - Die Simpsons Springfield
❤️ Sims Freeplay.. ❤️ Sims 2-3-4 auf MBP

Meine Sims 4 Geschichten und Kreationen 

Message 4 of 4 (409 Views)