Rif.: The dump stopped working

by 1-Graham-S

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The dump stopped working

★★★ Novice

The game dump stopped working, This building was supposed to let me assign characters to do actions and give me trash so I could recycle it and exchange it for train tracks but it just stopped working, When I press it nothing appears, I'm having to spend my donuts to get junk... fix this bug please

Message 1 of 10 (359 Views)

Accepted Solution

@631361f8a26ec627 -is your game logged in to your EA account or do you play as Anonymous.

Only if it's logged in try uninstalling the game to remove all the files and then re-install.

Do not do that as Anonymous, it'll delete the link to your game data and you'll lose the lot !!

Hopefully a fresh set of game files will sort it, and if not you'll need to contact EA Help directly and get them to look into your game data - no-one here can do that.
( open your Store and tap the Help button over the top right )

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile

View in thread

Message 8 of 10 (188 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@631361f8a26ec627 a new update has just been released. Try updating and restarting after closing the app completely (also remove it from the recent list). If the problem persists, please be more precise in describing the problem, perhaps adding some screenshots or videos

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 2 of 10 (298 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm writing in Portuguese because it's easier for me, please translate if necessary!

Eu não estou conseguindo atribuir ações aos personagens do jogo relacionado ao lixão, quando eu clico nele não aparece a janela que normalmente aparece em todos os outro edifício.

Quando clico no lixão:

1000314997.jpgQuando clico no depósito de metal:1000314999.jpg

E na descrição desse edifício diz que é possível atribuir ações aos personagens do jogo para que eles juntem lixo. Isso acontecia antes mas agora não funciona mais. E por conta disso não tenho mais lixo para reciclar nos outros edifícios e também não consigo novas peças para o trilho do trem.  Eu preciso reciclar lixo para trocar por trilhos.

A descrição do Edifício dizendo pra que ele serve:

1000312608.jpg

Message 3 of 10 (266 Views)

[ Edited ]

@631361f8a26ec627 - if you haven't already it may be best to ask on the Portuguese board for help on this...
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Outros-Jogos-EA/bd-p/outros- games-pt

One thing to try -

Store the Dump

Head to the Friends Towns section ( Bart+Millhouse button, bottom right )

Return to your Springfield and quit the game

Check your device Recent Apps screen and if it shows up remove the game to make sure it has fully stopped

Restart your game

Go to Inventory and put the Dump back in your town

Go back to the Friends Towns bit

Go back to your Springfield and see if it's fixed

Good luck

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Message 4 of 10 (255 Views)

★★★ Novice

Unfortunately it didn't work 😔

Message 5 of 10 (228 Views)

Hero
@631361f8a26ec627 put the Dump building in a different place and try again!

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 6 of 10 (212 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've also tried and it didn't work... I really don't know what to do anymore 

Message 7 of 10 (193 Views)

@631361f8a26ec627 -is your game logged in to your EA account or do you play as Anonymous.

Only if it's logged in try uninstalling the game to remove all the files and then re-install.

Do not do that as Anonymous, it'll delete the link to your game data and you'll lose the lot !!

Hopefully a fresh set of game files will sort it, and if not you'll need to contact EA Help directly and get them to look into your game data - no-one here can do that.
( open your Store and tap the Help button over the top right )

Message 8 of 10 (189 Views)

★★★ Novice

Started working again! From what I understand there is a mission at level 20 that activates the dump again, I think in the end it wasn't a game bug 😅

Message 9 of 10 (170 Views)

@631361f8a26ec627 - woohoo !!
Happy tappin'

Message 10 of 10 (158 Views)