Re: The Simpson Tapped Out King Toots Locked

by 1-Graham-S

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Simpson Tapped Out King Toots Locked

★★★ Newbie

So recently I have been playing the simpsons tapped out and I was looking at the buildings to find King Toots Music Store so I googled why it’s locked and apparently you get it from a quest at level 17 and I’m level 32 and I never got the quest to get the building

Message 1 of 3 (265 Views)

Accepted Solution

@thecringelord0 - the quest asks you to do an 8 hour job for Lisa to Play Sax 3 times, and you need to do that to get it marked as done.

What it needs is for you to then send Lisa on her regular 4 hour job to Play Sax 3 times and that'll unlock King Toots

Don't ask !!

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (240 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@thecringelord0 King Toots is glitched. Send Lisa to play sax 3,6 or 9 more times to get it to start

Message 2 of 3 (249 Views)

@thecringelord0 - the quest asks you to do an 8 hour job for Lisa to Play Sax 3 times, and you need to do that to get it marked as done.

What it needs is for you to then send Lisa on her regular 4 hour job to Play Sax 3 times and that'll unlock King Toots

Don't ask !!

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 3 of 3 (241 Views)