Re: Sporemac Unhandled page fault on read access to 0x00000044 at address 0x00d7

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sporemac Unhandled page fault on read access to 0x00000044 at address 0x00d72225

★★ Novice

i'm on the tribal stage and whenever i enter the game this happens 

Unhandled page fault on read access to 0x00000044 at address 0x00d72225. 

do you wish to debug it?  yes  no if i press no it just closes the thing and the game just is frozen if i press yes it closes the game and opens origin

Message 1 of 8 (981 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sporemac Unhandled page fault on read access to 0x00000044 at address 0x00d7

Community Manager

@Goomyeee Can you try running a repair via the Origin Client to see if this continues? Also to confirm which platform are you on? 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 5 of 8 (894 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

please help i love this game so much i just cant play for now

Message 2 of 8 (967 Views)

Community Manager
@Goomyeee Are you using mods with Spore?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 3 of 8 (947 Views)

★★ Novice

nope im not using mods

Message 4 of 8 (924 Views)

Community Manager

@Goomyeee Can you try running a repair via the Origin Client to see if this continues? Also to confirm which platform are you on? 

Illium.png

Message 5 of 8 (895 Views)

★★ Novice

when i right click it doesnt let me do repair btw im on mac

Message 6 of 8 (859 Views)

Community Manager
@Goomyeee Is the option Greyed out? Is there anything downloading or updating in Origin?

Illium.png

Message 7 of 8 (840 Views)

Community Manager
@Goomyeee Wanted to confirm if this issue is still happening, or if it has been sorted out?

Illium.png

Message 8 of 8 (794 Views)