Spore wont uninstall or launch, C&C wont download

by MorrysIllusion

Original Post

Spore wont uninstall or launch, C&C wont download

★★★ Apprentice

I ALREADY CLEARED MY ORIGIN CACHE AND UNINSTALLED ORIGIN!!!

i know that will be the number one thing to "solve" the issue. i already did that.

So, the problem:

I was having issues with Spore on Steam launching so i decided i would try Origin again (i dont use it for Spore bc of past issues, and FYI the registered copy i own on Origin is NOT the Steam copy, its a whole separate purchase and reg code!). So i installed Spore on Origin along with C&C, but while installing the base game Origin was running super slow and eventually it looked stuck. the C&C download ended due to an error. This is when i cleared my cache for Origin and while it is running better after restart, i now just cannot install C&C at all! the download button does nothing when clicked. Additionally, i decided i would just start over and uninstall Spore too but it also wont work! i click uninstall and nothing happens. I decided to launch the game, and even that doesnt work. i uninstalled the Origin client completely but nothing changed.

I feel like every time i try to play this game something stops me lol. I am still going to work on getting the Steam one to play but i was hoping Origin would be more reliable (even tho i refused to use it in the past because it wasnt. hoped things changed) so please help me find a solution.

Message 1 of 2 (549 Views)

Re: Spore wont uninstall or launch, C&C wont download

Hi @MorrysIllusion 

Please contact a Game Advisor for further assistance

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Answer-HQ/How-to-contact-a-Game-Advisor-using-the-new-EA-Help-page/m-p/2161...

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/contact-ea-help/

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.
❤️ TSTO - Die Simpsons Springfield
❤️ Sims Freeplay.. ❤️ Sims 2-3-4 auf MBP

Meine Sims 4 Geschichten und Kreationen 

Message 2 of 2 (482 Views)