Re: Spore servers shut down FOREVER!!! (Read DISCLAIMER first)

by super360x

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Spore servers shut down FOREVER!!! (Read DISCLAIMER first)

★★★ Novice

(Read DISCLAIMER before reading) Hello everyone who got SPORE and made an online user,  I got SPORE and made my user and couldn't login, so I did the allow spore to enter port thing > (has to do with firewall thing that doesn't let you connect to servers or something like that) Anyway, I asked a friend if she could login and she said "Yes, the servers are fine!" so I kept wondering... Are the SPORE servers down for good because not too long ago there was a rumor about SPORE servers being shut down in early 2013. So it was a long and boring hour trying to login and contact EA, so to my understanding... SPORE the rumor was true, people who made a Ea user to play SPORE in 2013 will no longer play online, Though they can still play other EA games. So anyway, I'm sorry if you got SPORE and wanted to play online as bad as I do. (DISCLAIMER: I am so sorry if I am wrong, this is what came to my understanding!)Confusedmileysad:

Message 1 of 4 (12,911 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Novice

Oh and maybe this answers alot of questions like mine on this blog. Well, we still have other great games like SIMCITY and DarkSpore!

Cheer up, they might make a SPORE 2 one day!Confusedmileyhappy:

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (13,339 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

Oh and maybe this answers alot of questions like mine on this blog. Well, we still have other great games like SIMCITY and DarkSpore!

Cheer up, they might make a SPORE 2 one day!Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 2 of 4 (13,340 Views)

★★★ Novice

I just came here to ask the same question.

Just bought the game through Origin. (Used to have it but lost the cds and key a long time ago)

And couldn't log in. Too bad, would've been nice to download stuff that others had made.

Spore 2 would be awesome. Where is the EA idea box? Wink 

Message 3 of 4 (12,767 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It isn't on the server shutdown list...

Message 4 of 4 (4,215 Views)