Re: Spore keeps crashing

by rooaryt

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie

it's happening to me on the creature stage

Message 11 of 21 (5,897 Views)

@TheCodamanCrew Did you try the steps and deleted the old graphics cache.

Among other things, have you expanded the graphics cache in Spore? You can find this setting under Graphics

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden. Ich liebe das Mobile Gaming, besonders die Simpsons Springfield …

Die Simpsons Springfield -  Zeigt her euer Springfield

Die Sims 2 - Meine Stories

———-
Message 12 of 21 (5,884 Views)

★★ Novice
When I launch Spore, from Steam, after deleting the graphics cache and setting the compatibility mode & run as admin options - the screen only flickers to a blank screen and back. The game doesn't ever appear, and I cannot end the task or close Spore from the taskbar. I can only reboot the system to restore my normal desktop & stop the Spore application from running.
I do not ever get to the Spore launcher/menu to set any other options.
Windows 10, updated nvidia graphics, system ram and Windows updates as well as disk space all check out.
Message 13 of 21 (5,602 Views)

★★ Novice

all of these steps are confusing to me and i need other solutions. i was in civilization and it exited the game with no response or permission! it also lost my save.

Message 14 of 21 (4,676 Views)

@rooaryt  schrieb:

all of these steps are confusing to me and i need other solutions. i was in civilization and it exited the game with no response or permission! it also lost my save.

@rooaryt 

Unfortunately, there are no other solutions because of this.
Spore is an older game and will not be updated for the newer hardware / firmware.

If the saved games are lost only a "backup" could "helps.

If you play over Origin, disable "Origin in Game"
disable the Cloud in Origin

/

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden. Ich liebe das Mobile Gaming, besonders die Simpsons Springfield …

Die Simpsons Springfield -  Zeigt her euer Springfield

Die Sims 2 - Meine Stories

———-
Message 15 of 21 (4,662 Views)

★★★ Newbie

spore galactic adventures keer crashing when i launch it please help i really want to play this game

Message 16 of 21 (3,729 Views)

Betreff: Spore keeps crashing

★★ Novice
@Freggi-Liz This link isn't actual anymore?
Message 17 of 21 (2,514 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So many years later and still happening.

Nothing worked. It just shuts off unexpectedly.

Message 18 of 21 (2,343 Views)

Betreff: Spore keeps crashing

★ Apprentice
@Freggi-Liz This guide doesn't work, it just says "Access denied." I'm having this issue with the game crashing now too.
Message 19 of 21 (1,900 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issues, nothing solves it.

Message 20 of 21 (1,681 Views)