Spore error "Configuration Script Failed 2000" keeps showing up

by playerq8l2rjud

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Spore error "Configuration Script Failed 2000" keeps showing up

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I have Windows 10 and Spore keeps showing the Configuration Script Failed 2000 error. The games still launches but the graphics lag and FPS falls down. I tried manually fixing the string as well as uninstalling and installing the game again but the same error comes up. How can I fix this?

Message 1 of 3 (4,238 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Spore error "Configuration Script Failed 2000" keeps showing up

Community Manager
@playerq8l2rjud Can you try windows compatibility settings to see if this continues?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (4,076 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@playerq8l2rjud Can you try windows compatibility settings to see if this continues?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 3 (4,077 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I have the same issue on an ARM (32-bit) Windows 10 OS.

I tried all varieties of compatibility settings from Windows Vista, 8 and 8.1 - nothing seems to work.

The game launches but the graphics freeze while the game itself seems to work (according to the audio output).

Thanks

Message 3 of 3 (3,779 Views)