Spore creations are not sharing to Sporepedia.

by Frosgailt

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Spore creations are not sharing to Sporepedia.

★★ Novice

The button says they're shared but the in-game comments, etc, to the right of the creature you're viewing, doesn't load either.. logging back in, refreshing, uninstalling and reinstalling didn't work, unfortunately I'm out of ideas. Any help is appreciated.

Screenshots attached :'}

Message 1 of 4 (1,530 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Spore creations are not sharing to Sporepedia.

★★ Novice

I ended up following this solution https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=582350678 to "migrate" the Spore game and addons into EA's Origin app - which worked for me

Thankyou anyway for your response :} I appreciate it

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (1,449 Views)

All Replies

Hi @Frosgailt 

This happens when there are too many parts on a creature or the name of the creature is a bit annoying.
Edit this creature, upload it again. Check that you previously remove the temporary files of your browser

/Liz

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden. Ich liebe das Mobile Gaming, besonders die Simpsons Springfield …

Die Simpsons Springfield -  Zeigt her euer Springfield

Die Sims 2 - Meine Stories

———-
Message 2 of 4 (1,483 Views)

★★ Novice

I ended up following this solution https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=582350678 to "migrate" the Spore game and addons into EA's Origin app - which worked for me

Thankyou anyway for your response :} I appreciate it

Message 3 of 4 (1,450 Views)

[ Edited ]

Sounds great @Frosgailt  thank you too  for your kind response, I really appreciate it. Wink

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden. Ich liebe das Mobile Gaming, besonders die Simpsons Springfield …

Die Simpsons Springfield -  Zeigt her euer Springfield

Die Sims 2 - Meine Stories

———-
Message 4 of 4 (1,438 Views)