Betreff: Spore crashing in the space stage - Creating error logs

by Lorzokk

Original Post

Spore crashing in the space stage - Creating error logs

★★★ Newbie

Hello, since getting into the Space Stage on Spore, my game enjoys crashing every 5 to 10 minutes, it seems to coordinate with interacting within the game, it crashes on planets, using tools on planets, exiting planets, entering planets, and rarely when entering star systems. Every crash produces an error "Exception Report" in my sporebin (included below) I am running Windows 10, with an Intel i7 -4790k @4.00ghz, a Nvidia 960 SSC, 16 gigs of ram, so it is definetly not a hard drive issue, unless I need a very old computer to run it, I have deleted my graphics cache, ending with no help, I have tried increasing and lowering my cache size in the spore settings with no changes, I have ran the game in compatibility mode for Windows XP and Windows Vista with no help, along with running as administrator. Any ideas on what my next attempts to fix should be would be greatly appreciated, and I shall include some error logs in the post. Also, as a side note, when launching the game I get a Runtime error "R6034" which is a relatively new error since I installed the recent patch, however I was crashing before the error and the patch, as well as after. When crashing, I am tabbed out with the message "Spore has stopped responding" I close the box, a second appears with the same message, I close it, and its done.

Message 1 of 6 (5,998 Views)

Hi @Lorzokk

If the game freezes and crashes every time

Deleting of Graphic Cache. They cause this problem if they too large

https://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/4721.page

~Liz

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden. Ich liebe das Mobile Gaming, besonders die Simpsons Springfield..Sims Freeplay.. Spiele Sims 2,3,4 auf dem MacBookPro
Message 2 of 6 (5,968 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Any other ideas? Deleting the cache did nothing to help, crashed after a few minutes.

Message 3 of 6 (5,959 Views)

Lorzokk schrieb:

Any other ideas? Deleting the cache did nothing to help, crashed after a few minutes.

Yes, try the following tips. 

https://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/42558.page

If all doesn’t work, you must completely uninstall the game.

After that use the CCleaner, https://www.piriform.com/products

then reboot the machine and install all again.

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden. Ich liebe das Mobile Gaming, besonders die Simpsons Springfield..Sims Freeplay.. Spiele Sims 2,3,4 auf dem MacBookPro
Message 4 of 6 (5,948 Views)

★ Novice

Hey, I am unable to open that link, it merely sends me to the forum homepage every time. Is there any other method of accessing that webpage?

Message 5 of 6 (4,747 Views)

★ Novice

That link is broken, could you explain the steps here maybe?

Message 6 of 6 (452 Views)