Re: When i launce my game the screen is black, (Spore)

by EA_Jason

Original Post

Re: Spore Wont Launch on origin - no error codes

★ Novice
@EA_Illium I did run through all the trouble shootings above but the problem is still there.
Message 11 of 22 (883 Views)

Community Manager
@agsdgfsdgsg To confirm are you getting the error messages or the black screen? Do you have any security software running?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 12 of 22 (860 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Illium No I do not
Message 13 of 22 (844 Views)

Community Manager
@agsdgfsdgsg To confirm are you getting the error messages or the black screen?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 14 of 22 (835 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Illium The black screen
Message 15 of 22 (820 Views)

When i launce my game the screen is black, (Spore)

★★★★★ Newbie

i bought a game, spore.

i tried to play it though when i open it, it just stayed black screen and then came back to origin

, when i tried to play it just black screen, and close. please help, i saw some tutorials and search here,

but i didnt understand most of them.

please comment if you have an answer, ty

Message 16 of 22 (831 Views)

@agsdgfsdgsg @EA_Illium 

Click me into your conversation.

Share some fixesto the known problem

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bugs-Technical-Issues/Error-code-1004/td-p/1292264

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden. Ich liebe das Mobile Gaming, besonders die Simpsons Springfield …

Die Simpsons Springfield -  Zeigt her euer Springfield

Die Sims 2 - Meine Stories

———-
Message 17 of 22 (814 Views)
Highlighted

EA SPORTS FC Team
@idoerlichman I've merged your post with the main thread about this issue.
Jason.png
Message 18 of 22 (809 Views)

Community Manager
@agsdgfsdgsg Can you try the workaround shared above?

Illium.png

Message 19 of 22 (761 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Jason i checked everything, doesnt work yet, every time i open spore it just shows black screen, and goes back to origin menu...
Message 20 of 22 (728 Views)