Spore Serial Code Already Used

by kencordero215

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Spore Serial Code Already Used

★★★ Novice

It's been a while since I last played Spore and I've decided to add to my Origin library.  I redeem the code in my box, but I get in return is this: "This code has already been used".

My main question is: how do I redeem my Spore serial key on Origin if it's already been used when I haven't done anything yet?

Message 1 of 7 (6,841 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Spore Serial Code Already Used

Community Manager (retired)

Hi guys,

For assistance with this issue please speak with a Game Advisor through the Contact Us site here. They will be able to look into your issue and provide you with further assistance. 

Thanks 

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (7,590 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

It's so sad that we can't play spore on origin and that was my only way because i lost the disc.

Message 2 of 7 (6,795 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi guys,

For assistance with this issue please speak with a Game Advisor through the Contact Us site here. They will be able to look into your issue and provide you with further assistance. 

Thanks 

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.
Message 3 of 7 (7,591 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I tried that... no one contacted me back. It would be better if you had an association proccess with the old used code, your spore account and your EA account. That way you could hand out another code without being exploited.

Message 4 of 7 (4,235 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA/Origin support is a joke. Have waited over 4 hours for assistance. Any other way to resolve this ?

Message 5 of 7 (2,010 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also have an original copy on dvd with the serial key.  Unfortunately it wont work as "This code has already been redeemed".  

Message 6 of 7 (1,989 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The phone line is not working, the live chat is not working.  Exactly how are we supposed to get this resolved? 

I redeemed the code for Spore Live but, despite saying 'Spore Live' is now yours, Origin has not added it to my library or in any other way recognised that I have a bona-fide original disc copy (which only won't run cos the disc version is for the old Mac o/s)

This is getting really frustrating, how may I get this resolved? 

Thank you 

Message 7 of 7 (1,284 Views)