Spore Saves

by scrubsarecool

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Spore Saves

★★★ Newbie

So just recently I got a new computer and reinstalled Spore. I didn't bring any of my old saves with me either. I was playing for maybe an hour and my game crashed didn't think much of it and decided to go play something else. Came back today (About a week later) and my save is gone! I've read some other posts and nothings helped. I really want my save back because I was doing really good Frown. Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 2 (760 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Spore Saves

Community Manager
@scrubsarecool Are there any files in the spore creation folder in your documents, or do you use anything like onedrive to see if you have a copy of your save there?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (709 Views)

All Replies

Re: Spore Saves

Community Manager
@scrubsarecool Are there any files in the spore creation folder in your documents, or do you use anything like onedrive to see if you have a copy of your save there?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (710 Views)