Re: Spore Mods

by arthrfrts

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Spore Mods

★★★ Newbie

I wanted to add the mods from this site: http://www.davoonline.com/sporemods to spore galactic adventures.

I followed the instructions exactly.

The path I was suppose to paste the mods in was: program files (x86)/electronic arts/spore_1/data

Execpt the path my computer created is program files (x86)/origin games/spore/data

I unistalled everything, even orgin, then started again.

I tried adding the mods to Galactic adventure / data folder then to Spore / data folder then to both at the same time.

I restarted my computer to see if that helped and nothing did.

Honestly I purchsed this game only for the mods and now it doesn't work.

Could someone please help me?

Message 1 of 4 (3,661 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Guide
Hi @Jmikey76

You can install mods following the author’s instructions. Look for the mod thread in the Davo Online forums and they will help you on installing the mod you want to use.

Keep in mind that some mods, specially from the Sporedum times, were not updated for the latest Spore patch or for Galactic Adventures, and may not work at all.

Att.,

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (2,980 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

you can still install the mod

Message 2 of 4 (3,646 Views)

★ Novice
You are not helpful.
Message 3 of 4 (3,001 Views)

★ Guide
Hi @Jmikey76

You can install mods following the author’s instructions. Look for the mod thread in the Davo Online forums and they will help you on installing the mod you want to use.

Keep in mind that some mods, specially from the Sporedum times, were not updated for the latest Spore patch or for Galactic Adventures, and may not work at all.

Att.,
Message 4 of 4 (2,981 Views)