Spore Galactic Adventures not showing on MySpore

by MisionXSpore

Original Post

Highlighted

Spore Galactic Adventures not showing on MySpore

★★★★★ Newbie

From the beggining; 

I bought the full Spore +DLC bundle at Steam, including the Base Game, Creepy and Cute, and Galactic Adventures; and i had no problems at all in downloading nor installing the games. I had minor issues when it came to creating the EA account, but it worked just fine in the end and I managed to Redeem the three codes.

When it came to "redeem" the codes, i copy the CD Key into the textbox and the next screen shows up,showing 2 possible games to redeem, being both:

SPORE™ Galactic Adventures (English US, 日本語, 한국어, 简体中文)

SPORE™ Galactic Adventures (English, English GB, English US, Français, 日本語, 한국어, 繁體中文)

I checked the second one (assuming they show basically the same game) and everythig went fine, with the exception that my Spore account didn't register my option, so I still "can" play the game, but i can't share my GA creations and the ywon't show up on the Sporepedia.

Is there a way to re-redeem the code or was it the other option? I can't seem to fix this and the chat support didn't work for me. Also to notice, the game and both expansion packs DO show on my Origin game library, so it is not that the code didn't work, it is just not correctly "linked" to the Spore servers... I assume :/

Message 1 of 2 (918 Views)

Betreff: Spore Galactic Adventures not showing on MySpore

Hi @MisionXSpore

The best way would be in this case that you contact a game advisor, he can help you better in this matter

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new

Cheers

Liz

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.
❤️ TSTO - Die Simpsons Springfield
❤️ Sims Freeplay.. ❤️ Sims 2-3-4 auf MBP

Meine Sims 4 Geschichten und Kreationen 

Message 2 of 2 (898 Views)