Re: Spore Galactic Adventures not registering on my account.

by dustinhwu

Original Post

Spore Galactic Adventures not registering on my account.

★★★ Novice

I bought Spore, alongside with Galactic Adventures and Creepy & Cute Parts on Steam. I registered these all to my Origin account using the CD key Steam offers. However, Spore.com/Sporepedia doesn't recognize my account as owning Galactic adventures even though everything is linked.

My spore account is linked to my Origin account, and my games are all redeemed on Origin.

I am unsure what to do, for I cannot upload any adventures or captains. 

I can play the game, but I love adventures and would love to have online features for them.

Message 1 of 4 (1,022 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

I have the opposite problem: I'm registered as owning galactic adventures on my spore.com account, but whenever I launch the galactic adventures app it just launches the base game, with no sign of any new content. 

Maybe redeeming doesn't get registered as owning galactic adventures? I bought my copy directly from origin, so that's why it might have registered (although I have not been able to play anything from the expansion).

Hopefully someone can answer your issue, because mine has been left unanswered by both multiple online forums and by two EA support employees.

Sorry that my salt is rubbing off a bit.

Message 2 of 4 (1,010 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem except it's Creepy and Cute not registering on my account. EA Support wasn't much of a help either.

Message 3 of 4 (631 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the exact same problem!

Message 4 of 4 (569 Views)