Spore Galactic Adventures not linking

by lucasmsalva

Original Post

Highlighted

Spore Galactic Adventures not linking

★★ Novice

So, I don't know why, this seems to be common, but I bought the More Spore bundle on Steam. I managed to connect Spore and Spore Creepy and Cute and link them to MySpore page, my account.

But for some reason, even though I play using GA and even make some creations only from that expansion, GA is not linked to MySpore account; it's acting as if I don't own it, despite me playing it and sharing a few creations (although, come to think of it, I don't see my created captains in the Sporepedia). I've also tried using through the Origin Launcher; nothing.

Is there anything I could do? I called EA, not really helpful.

Oh, and off topic but I don't want to create a whole new thread for: Spore Bot parts. Some people managed to get them. Do I just have to keep asking until they give them to me? They really should just release them so that it makes it easier for everyone to use/share them i steed of relying on potentially unstable mods

Message 1 of 3 (988 Views)

Re: Spore Galactic Adventures not linking

@lucasmsalva wrote:

So, I don't know why, this seems to be common, but I bought the More Spore bundle on Steam. I managed to connect Spore and Spore Creepy and Cute and link them to MySpore page, my account.

But for some reason, even though I play using GA and even make some creations only from that expansion, GA is not linked to MySpore account; it's acting as if I don't own it, despite me playing it and sharing a few creations (although, come to think of it, I don't see my created captains in the Sporepedia). I've also tried using through the Origin Launcher; nothing.

Is there anything I could do? I called EA, not really helpful.

Hi @lucasmsalva 

The game should be physically linked to the Origin account so you can see it on your account.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bugs-Technical-Issues/Solution-Spore-for-Steam-Can-t-log-in-to-servers/m-p...

If that doesn't work, only a game advisor can do it! The game is older and so there are often problems with linking

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bugs-Technical-Issues/Steam-users-unable-to-create-Spore-account-or-redeem...

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Oh, and off topic but I don't want to create a whole new thread for: Spore Bot parts. Some people managed to get them. Do I just have to keep asking until they give them to me? They really should just release them so that it makes it easier for everyone to use/share them i steed of relying on potentially unstable mods

To your second question

Nope, isnt possible. Back then, it was a collaboration with Dr Pepper and EA. Unfortunately some  players in Europe didnt  get  the opportunity to take part in this promotion. I think something is unique and will remain unique. Although I would personally welcome it!

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.
❤️ TSTO - Die Simpsons Springfield
❤️ Sims Freeplay.. ❤️ Sims 2-3-4 auf MBP

Meine Sims 4 Geschichten und Kreationen 

Message 2 of 3 (915 Views)

Re: Spore Galactic Adventures not linking

★★★ Newbie

You can still get the bot parts pack. I got it when it originally came out but you can download the original file and drag and drop it into the spore folder

Message 3 of 3 (425 Views)