Original Post

Spore Error Not found Gl 5626

★★★ Newbie

Cant play the game due to the error help plz

Message 1 of 7 (14,191 Views)

Re: Spore Error Not found Gl 5626

Hero (Retired)

Hi There!

If you have tried to uninstall & reinstall and you still get this error, you may need to do further cleaning of your computer...

Sounds like you may need to clean your registry...Gl 5262 spore error are usually caused when the operating system's registry contains errors or when certain system files are missing or broken; Gl 5262 spore error problems are a sign of a very unhealthy system. Gl 5262 spore error are caused in one way or another by misconfigured system files.

You can google registry cleaners, etc & find software to help you clean your computer/registry, etc, free or otherwise most likely...

Good Luck!

------------------------------------------------------。 ◕‿◕。------------------
✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps and Click XP if someone helped! Standard smile

Message 2 of 7 (14,152 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello i have a brand new laptop and i installed Spore the day after i got my laptop i checked and Origin said everything on my computer was fine for the game. but i still get Not found GI 5626 error i cant reinstall spore as i recieve a message saying "Cannot reinstall Spore because this folder is already being used" i have cleared every file and still nothing!!! Confusedmileymad: 

Message 3 of 7 (14,148 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i am haveing the same problem but ive tried everty thing i can please help ea i have windows 7

Message 4 of 7 (13,870 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same here, I am on Windows 10.

Message 5 of 7 (11,135 Views)

@hotziggity , Hi

This Guide is indeed for Mac users, but it also works on Pc - thats the PC path
Go to C:\Users\YOURUSER-ID\AppData\Roaming\SPORE

Check out > https://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/33826.page

IF it still doesn't work. Uninstall Spore use the CCleaner and install it again

Good luck

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.
❤️ TSTO - Die Simpsons Springfield
❤️ Sims Freeplay.. ❤️ Sims 2-3-4 auf MBP

Meine Sims 4 Geschichten und Kreationen 

Message 6 of 7 (11,122 Views)

★★★ Novice

I also have Windows 10, except it's a Windows 10 Pro.

Message 7 of 7 (4,302 Views)