Spore Disk Login Trouble

by zillaking422

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Spore Disk Login Trouble

★★★ Newbie

Im trying to get online for spore which I have it on Disk, but I can't and its not letting me do it, what do I do?

Message 1 of 9 (3,061 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Spore Disk Login Trouble

★ Guide
You can't use the disk version as-is for online functionality anymore. SInce the last update, you need to reinstall your game through Origin to be able to create an account and log in.

This guide on how to do that can help: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bugs-Technical-Issues/Getting-Started-with-Spore-Registering-installing-an...

View in thread

Message 4 of 9 (2,942 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

dont count me on this, but im pretty sure with disc ver. of spore, you cant get online/ make an account.

Message 2 of 9 (3,006 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

No I am 100% certain that in the disc version you can make an account and go online. I originally bought the disc version years ago in like 2013 and was able to make an account and submit creatures online. My account was also compatible when I later bought it on steam on a different computer.

Message 3 of 9 (2,970 Views)

★ Guide
You can't use the disk version as-is for online functionality anymore. SInce the last update, you need to reinstall your game through Origin to be able to create an account and log in.

This guide on how to do that can help: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bugs-Technical-Issues/Getting-Started-with-Spore-Registering-installing-an...
Message 4 of 9 (2,943 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have the same problem and i have the game on steam, what can i do?

Message 5 of 9 (2,618 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@arthrfrts I have the GOG version
Message 6 of 9 (2,106 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Same here I Downloaded Spore from Steam and still cant log in with my EA, Origin or Spore account from the Spore website and I'm loged in to all three of them at the same time with the same email

Message 7 of 9 (1,449 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Message 8 of 9 (1,381 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same. I've even gone in and reset my passwords. However, even with the changed password and validating it on Steam, Spore, and EA, I am unable to log in/register my account to play Spore from the Steam Download. Any update on what to do?

Message 9 of 9 (1,352 Views)