Re: Spore Creepy and Cute parts pack download

by Zurenie

Original Post

Spore Creepy and Cute parts pack download

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I've been having issues downloading the Spore Creepy and Cute Parts Pack from Origin. Firstly, the game is in the extra content area of Spore, but when I attempt to download it nothing happens. Clicking the download button does nothing, no error, no download progress, and no other indication of a download occurring. I am running origin on a Windows 8.1 machine. Here's a list of things I've already tried:

I would be grateful for any help! Have a good one!

Message 1 of 6 (793 Views)

Hi @msgtfrank

• Make sure that your system in a clean boot and reinstall the latest version of Origin as administrator
  • Check the download speed in Origin
  • Check your firewall, Origin must be allowed

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Complete-Support-Origin-Connection-Issues/m-p/5019298#M18...

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Complete-Support-Origin/m-p/5946935#M251353

/Liz

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.
❤️ TSTO - Die Simpsons Springfield
❤️ Sims Freeplay.. ❤️ Sims 2-3-4 auf MBP

Meine Sims 4 Geschichten und Kreationen 

Message 2 of 6 (770 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, @Freggi-Liz ,

Thank you for your reply, the clean boot installation did not fix the issue. Origin is up to date, and has access to the internet, through my firewall and all required ports I believe. My internet speed is decent, 8 Mbps up and down. Origin had no issues updating the Sims 4, or downloading Spore/Spore Galactic Adventures earlier in the week.

Message 3 of 6 (761 Views)

@msgtfrank  schrieb:

Hello, @Freggi-Liz ,

Thank you for your reply, the clean boot installation did not fix the issue. Origin is up to date, and has access to the internet, through my firewall and all required ports I believe. My internet speed is decent, 8 Mbps up and down. Origin had no issues updating the Sims 4, or downloading Spore/Spore Galactic Adventures earlier in the week.

@msgtfrankHi,

oki I see you have checked everything. It is a mystery to me why the download does not work!
Please contact a game advisor for further assistance. I do not know how I can help - non ideas

Please click here for more assistance

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/

/Liz

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.
❤️ TSTO - Die Simpsons Springfield
❤️ Sims Freeplay.. ❤️ Sims 2-3-4 auf MBP

Meine Sims 4 Geschichten und Kreationen 

Message 4 of 6 (754 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@Freggi-Liz I have found a solution, it seems as though someone needed to kick my account in the pants from their end. Contacting support is the right way to go! Thank you kindly for your help, have a good day!

Message 5 of 6 (742 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi!

I got the exact same problem, but the assistance didn't help at all (they just told me to reinstall Origin), and I'm getting a bit irritate about the lack of help from EA.

Do you remember what you did to solve your problem? 

Thank you!

Zur. 

Message 6 of 6 (494 Views)