Spore Creepy & Cute not working anymore

by GodzillaMajesty

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Spore Creepy & Cute not working anymore

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hey,

I have Spore on Origin, I have brought both expansions packs and installed them in the correct order. Everything was working fine including both expansions packs until I went onto Spore one day and the "Creepy and Cute" parts are not showing up anymore, so I checked my previous creatures that I made using the "Creepy and Cute Parts" and the parts are not showing up, instead blocks appear on the creature instead. Now I am unable to view people's creations that have "Creepy and Cute Parts" since I am told to purchase the expansion pack although I already have.

I have checked on my PC to look for the Creepy and Cute folder but I didn't find any. I checked on my origin account, it said that I had have the content. I have reinstalled Spore but all my attempts have so far ending in failure.

Message 1 of 2 (1,660 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Spore Creepy & Cute not working anymore

@GodzillaMajesty  Hi

Please check out these topics

https://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/29362.page

You'll find there links to different solutions

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden. Ich liebe das Mobile Gaming, besonders die Simpsons Springfield …

Die Simpsons Springfield -  Zeigt her euer Springfield

Die Sims 2 - Meine Stories

———-

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,651 Views)

All Replies

Re: Spore Creepy & Cute not working anymore

@GodzillaMajesty  Hi

Please check out these topics

https://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/29362.page

You'll find there links to different solutions

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden. Ich liebe das Mobile Gaming, besonders die Simpsons Springfield …

Die Simpsons Springfield -  Zeigt her euer Springfield

Die Sims 2 - Meine Stories

———-
Message 2 of 2 (1,652 Views)