Re: Spore Creature Creator- Cannot Register Due to "Unknown Error"

by Terraria4

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Spore Creature Creator- Cannot Register Due to "Unknown Error"

★★ Novice

Recently, the servers came back up and I got a brand new copy of Creature Creator, however, every time I attempt to register an account it says an unknown error occurred during registration and I cannot do anything about it(the firewall thing didn't work). I've tried contacting EA, but it just lead me back to here. I'm positive that this is an issue that came with the servers coming back online.

- Nerd

Message 1 of 5 (2,790 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hi @madscientistzolf,

yay thats right. The issues resolves itself, when the servers are comin back.

http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/83747.page;jsessionid=A0B0E0420BB8625CBCEF2CC23356F5E7

Have a little patience Standard smile

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.
❤️ TSTO - Die Simpsons Springfield
❤️ Sims Freeplay.. ❤️ Sims 2-3-4 auf MBP

Meine Sims 4 Geschichten und Kreationen 

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (2,954 Views)

All Replies

Hi @madscientistzolf,

yay thats right. The issues resolves itself, when the servers are comin back.

http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/83747.page;jsessionid=A0B0E0420BB8625CBCEF2CC23356F5E7

Have a little patience Standard smile

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.
❤️ TSTO - Die Simpsons Springfield
❤️ Sims Freeplay.. ❤️ Sims 2-3-4 auf MBP

Meine Sims 4 Geschichten und Kreationen 

Message 2 of 5 (2,955 Views)

★★ Novice

Alrighty, I was wondering if someone was aware of the issue instead of pointing me directly to the "Contact Us" page. Hopefully it'll be resolved soon.

I am willing to be patient, yes~ Wink

Message 3 of 5 (2,764 Views)

★★★ Newbie

clearly not. I bought the game on steam today and it will not register despite trying all the fixes.

This problem has been running for years. Any decent firm would have fixed it. Poor poor software engineering.

Message 4 of 5 (2,619 Views)

★★★ Novice

I had the same issueDisappointed but then I realized I forgot a capital in my passwordOops I will not tell you my password, obviouslyWink

Message 5 of 5 (1,478 Views)