Spore Creations Locked missing Pack and Core Spore

by Awesome22443

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Spore Creations Locked missing Pack and Core Spore

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hiya!
I’ve had Spore for a while now and I’ve been making cool and awesome creations having fun with the game but recently I saw that most of my creations have become locked and I tried viewing them and it requires C&C installed I do have it installed and checked my origin account make sure I have it and I do I have it installed and I closed and opened up Spore again, checked and then it requires Core Spore installed. I’ve spent a lot of time on my creations and have no idea what’s causing this to happen I’ve bought the Steam version of Spore on Windows 10 and I installed the games in order Spore > C&C > GA.

Message 1 of 8 (2,813 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Spore Creations Locked missing Pack and Core Spore

Nope,  currently  I have no further solution!

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.
❤️ TSTO - Die Simpsons Springfield
❤️ Sims Freeplay.. ❤️ Sims 2-3-4 auf MBP

Meine Sims 4 Geschichten und Kreationen 

View in thread

Message 6 of 8 (2,696 Views)

All Replies

@Awesome22443  Hi,

This can have several causes. Do you have a creation in your range,  that have more parts than allowed.

Mods and cheats can also corrupt your game.

A too large graphic cache file in the game can also cause this 

Delete the file and restart the game again

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bugs-Technical-Issues/Read-before-posting-Spore-MASTER-FAQ-for-PC-amp-MAC/...

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.

Message 2 of 8 (2,764 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@Freggi-LizWell I don't have any mods I just recently got this new computer on the previous one I did have a mod on it but I don't have any mod creations saved or uploaded and I have tried to delete the graphic cache in the romaing files and increased it and it still hasn't fixed it and I don't think I've used a lot of items I don't use the Freedom cheat often but I do use the adddna cheat a lot when I need some more parts for a creation the recent ones I've made aren't locked but the other older ones that are my favorite and want to use in my world or adventures are locked. And I did try removing the graphic chace and making it bigger and the creations are still locked my Spore also crashes sometimes when I view my own creations,delete or upload them.

Message 3 of 8 (2,762 Views)

@Awesome22443 

The error can also happen under the adddna cheat, but the whole thing is so unusual in your case

This error also happens when one of your games or DLC isn*t correct activated

Feel free and contact a game advisor and  let check whether the basic game and all DLC  are activated on your account

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Message 4 of 8 (2,739 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hey I've been able to fix my Locked creations and having Core Spore working now I'm trying to figure out this, in game my most of my creations aren't in "My Creations" tab but I see them in the "Everything" tab I have checked the "My Spore Creations" > "Creatures" folder and all of my creations are there I just dunno why they are removed in the "My Creations" tab in game is there a solution to fix this minor problem?

Message 5 of 8 (2,721 Views)

Nope,  currently  I have no further solution!

Message 6 of 8 (2,697 Views)

★ Novice

I am guessing that there is not a way to unlock the creations that have been locked because of the adddna cheat. I did try the cache solution but they were still locked. Any suggestions?

Message 7 of 8 (2,218 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Its locked for me as well. I tried following the answers and got nothing. Does anyone else have an idea?

Message 8 of 8 (1,718 Views)