Re: Spore Crashing in Tribal

by Neviboi16

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Spore Crashing in Tribal

★ Novice

As I try my first true playthrough of spore, I’ve reached the tribal stage, with one more village to conquer before civ stage it crashes after 30 sec to 1 min, I can play creature and cell stage fine though. The file shows the popup I sometimes get, also, when I use steam to validate GA is fine and so is creepy and cute, but vanilla spore says “failure to acquire one file” or something, and that’s it’s going to reacquire but it doesn’t. Do I just delete everything, and re download? I tried redownloading spore vanilla after delete but it still has both issues.

Message 1 of 4 (1,207 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Novice

Does this happen even if you try starting a brand new Tribal Stage save?

If not, I'm guessing you triggered a known bug. Did you by any chance befriend someone right before evolving your creatures?

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,164 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice

Does this happen even if you try starting a brand new Tribal Stage save?

If not, I'm guessing you triggered a known bug. Did you by any chance befriend someone right before evolving your creatures?

Message 2 of 4 (1,165 Views)

★ Novice

I have not tried, and before entering tribal my pack was full. When I play some spore later I'll start a trial run of tribal and see if it works. I'll get back to you sometime tonight. God bless and thank you!

Message 3 of 4 (1,158 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have this same problem, I've tried many different saves and they all do the same thing, it also deletes every save I have. I tried to see if my old computer would fix the issue but i had the same thing happen on that to

Message 4 of 4 (998 Views)