Spore CRASH/BUG

by MikeSchrijvers

Original Post

Spore CRASH/BUG

★★★ Newbie

My spore keeps crashing whenever i try to create a creature or try to edit my settings. i start the game (it starts normally) then i go to new game and the game starts, after that i eat plants and stuff to grow big but when im ready to evolve and edit my creature it just closes my game completely and doesnt save what so ever. also when i just try to create any new spore ( doesnt matter what type) it does the same exact thing.

HOW CAN I FIX THIS.

i bought spore and after that i even frking bought the creature creator seppareted from the game

Message 1 of 4 (1,200 Views)

Re: Spore CRASH/BUG

Hi, @MikeSchrijvers 

Please read the FAQ and delete the Spore Graphic Cache

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bugs-Technical-Issues/Read-before-posting-Spore-MASTER-FAQ-for-PC-amp-MAC/...

The Spore Creature Creator should not be installed together with the Base Game at the same time

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.
❤️ TSTO - Die Simpsons Springfield
❤️ Sims Freeplay.. ❤️ Sims 2-3-4 auf MBP

Meine Sims 4 Geschichten und Kreationen 

Message 2 of 4 (1,176 Views)

★★ Novice

uuuh liz? WHY I FIND YOU EVERYWHERE? u scaring me

Message 3 of 4 (978 Views)

★ Novice

i have tried many methods that you have given me im very thankful of that but its still not working it still crashes

Message 4 of 4 (822 Views)