Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Spore Black Planets Graphic Glitch, Please Help!

by Freggi-Liz

Original Post

Spore Black Planets Graphic Glitch, Please Help!

★★★★ Newbie

Hi, I'm having a problem with Spore. Whenever I start a new game (Wether it's Creature, Tribal, Civ, or Space), my planets are colored Black! And It only seems to affect the Surface of the planet and the water surface, because my creatures and buildings look ok, and the trees and plants look fine, but the planet surface itself is very glitched. I have provided pictures so you can help me. Just so you know, I have dark Injections mod installed, but I don't know if that's causing it. Can anyone help me?

Message 1 of 2 (160 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Spore Black Planets Graphic Glitch, Please Help!

@MewtwoAmberLove1 wrote:

Hi, I'm having a problem with Spore. Whenever I start a new game (Wether it's Creature, Tribal, Civ, or Space), my planets are colored Black! And It only seems to affect the Surface of the planet and the water surface, because my creatures and buildings look ok, and the trees and plants look fine, but the planet surface itself is very glitched. I have provided pictures so you can help me. Just so you know, I have dark Injections mod installed, but I don't know if that's causing it. Can anyone help me?

Hi @MewtwoAmberLove1 

Playing with mods at your own risk. This can happen through a mod.

Please contact the creator of this mod, unfortunately I can not offer you any further help.

EA does not officially support mods

Thank you!

I don't work for EA - I'm just only help other users
Jag jobbar inte för EA - jag hjälper bara andra spelare
Ich bin nur ein Spieler der anderen hilft und kein EA Mitarbeiter.
Mvh/Yours Liz
Message 2 of 2 (140 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help