Original Post

Re: Spore Account Creation or Login Issues FAQ

★★★ Newbie

Во время регистрации произошла неизвестная ошибка.повторите попытку 

Только это и пишет - _-

Message 121 of 142 (3,556 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My game won't register says can't connect to Spore servers. My may computer may not be online. The computer is online everything else works. Only spore is affected. why is this happening? I can't download or upload how do I get this fixed. Been an issue since around 2016.

Message 122 of 142 (3,522 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue here. Guess we're never getting a solution. It's 2019 now, so...

Message 123 of 142 (3,142 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Help! I have a problem, I can't even log in, instead, it keeps saying this over and over again "There was an error connecting to the spore servers. Your computer may be offline or your internet connection may be having problems. Check you connection or visit Spore.com for additional assistance or server status." I really wish this error was fixed. Frown

Message 124 of 142 (3,118 Views)

@DinoLover4242  Hi,

Feel free and contact a game advisor, because he alone can help you in these matters

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Answer-HQ/How-to-contact-a-Game-Advisor-using-the-new-EA-Help-page/m-p/2161...

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/contact-ea-help/

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden. Ich liebe das Mobile Gaming, besonders die Simpsons Springfield …

Die Simpsons Springfield -  Zeigt her euer Springfield

Die Sims 2 - Meine Stories

———-
Message 125 of 142 (3,104 Views)

★★★ Newbie

sad but true, think EA don't support spore anymore

Message 126 of 142 (2,837 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Message 127 of 142 (2,814 Views)

★★ Novice

Here's the solutions contacting Customer Support will get you...seems to be mostly useless if you bought the game on Steam like I did! :-( 

"REPAIR GAME:
1. Right click on the game.
2. Click on Repair game.
3. Once the game is repaired, restart the PC, so that the changes which took place can be saved and then try launching the game.
If the issue still persists, then I would ask you to try
RUNNING THE APP AS ADMINISTRATOR
1. Right click on your game's desktop shortcut.
2. Select Properties.
3. Click on the Compatibility tab and check the box at the bottom under Privilege Level where it says Run this Program as an administrator.
4. Click Apply and OK and. try to launch the game
If the issue still persists, then try
ADDING THE GAME TO EXCEPTION LIST AND THEN TRY TO LAUNCH THE GAME AGAIN
1. Find Origin.exe in C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin. If you installed Origin in another folder on your computer, look there instead.
---- Add OriginClientService.exe, also found in this folder, to your exceptions, too.
2. To add a specific game as an exception, go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\"Game Name".
---- Find the game’s .exe file, which is usually either the game's full title or an abbreviated version.
If the issue still persists, then
CLEAR ORIGIN CACHE:
Windows players:
1. First, make sure you can view hidden files and folders:
> Open the Start menu
> Type "view hidden files and folders" into the search bar.
> Press Enter to open the View tab of your Folder Options.
> Open the Hidden Files and folders menu within the Files and Folders menu.
> Click Show hidden files, folders, and drives.
> Click Apply, then OK to exit the menu.
2. If open, close Origin by clicking Origin in the menu bar and selecting Exit.
3. Click the Start button, then Computer, then double-click (CStandard smile to open the C:\ drive
4. Open the ProgramData folder, then the Origin folder, and delete all the files and folders except for LocalContent.
> Windows XP players can find the ProgramData folder in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application data\Electronic Arts\
5. Go back to C:\:
> Then open the Users folder,
> Then the folder with your computer's username,
> Then AppData,
> Then Roaming,
> Then Origin, and delete all the files and folders inside.
6. Go back to the AppData folder:
> Then open the Local folder,
> Then Origin, and delete all the files and folders inside.
Once done, then CLEAN BOOT YOUR PC and then log in back to the Origin client and check if you're able to launch the game.
To Clean Boot the PC, I would ask you to follow the below provided steps:
1. Beside your start button, you'll see a magnifying glass icon. Click on it to open search.
2. Type msconfig in the search box, and press enter to bring up the System Configuration window.
3. Click on the Services tab.
4. On the window that opens, check the box to Hide all Microsoft Services, then click the Disable All button to the right.
5. Click on the Start Up tab, then on Open Task Manager.
6. Let the Task Manager list populate (this can take a few seconds), then right-click and choose Disable on each of the start up programs listed.
7. Close the Task Manager window to return to the System Configuration window.
8. Click OK to save your changes, then restart your computer.
MANUALLY UNINSTALL ORIGIN CLIENT:
If you remove Origin completely, you will lose access and the ability to play any downloaded games and manuals until you reinstall Origin. This also means you risk removing files that validate whether your games have the latest patch content and more.
Once you remove these files, the next time you log into the Origin client, Origin will begin re-downloading all your games.
> Remember to back up files before uninstalling Origin
If you need to un-install and re-install Origin, but you already have fully installed Origin games,back up the following files:
1. From the Start menu, select Computer, and navigate through your hard drive—usually the C: drive—to Program Data, then Origin, and finally DownloadCache.
2. Find and copy the files named xxxxx.file_crcs to your Desktop, or somewhere safe.
3. Uninstall then re-install the Origin client and move the .CRC files back into the DownloadCache folder.
When you run the Origin client, Origin should not try to redownload your games.
How to uninstall the Origin client
You will need to edit your system registry and remove the folders in a two-part process. This will remove all traces of Origin from your system.
NOTE: Editing your computer's registry or files incorrectly can severely damage your operating system. We recommend having a computer professional perform these steps. If you are confident that you can edit your registry successfully, then carefully follow the instructions below.
Remove the Origin client files:
1. Select Computer from the Start menu,
2. Select the hard drive; by default, Origin is installed on the C: drive.
3. Select the Program Files folder; on 64bit systems, called Program Files (x86).
4. Right-click the Origin folder and select Delete.
> Backup your Windows registry:
1. Hold down the Windows key and press R.
2. Type regedit at the Run command and select OK.
3. Select File, then Export.
4. Under Export Range, select All.
5. Choose a location and name for the backup file, then select Save.
> Remove your Origin registry keys:
1. From regedit, expand the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE folder.
2. Expand the SOFTWARE folder, then the Wow6432node folder.
--- You might see multiple Wow6432node folders; find the one with an Origin folder in it.
3. Right-click the Origin folder and select Delete.
4. Expand the Microsoft folder.
5. Expand the Windows folder.
6. Expand the CurrentVersion folder.
7. Expand the Uninstall folder.
8. Right-click the Origin folder and select Delete.
> Remove your Origin program cache:
1. From the Start menu, select Computer.
2. Select the C: drive.
3. Select the ProgramData folder.
--- If this folder does not appear, press Alt, select Tools >Folder Options > View, then check Show hidden files, folders, and drives.
4. Right-click the Origin folder and select Delete.
Completing the steps above should completely remove the Origin client from your system."

Message 128 of 142 (2,603 Views)

★★ Novice

Message getting : "Login failed - An error occured when connecting to the Spore servers. Your computer could be offline or you are having trouble with your Internet connection. Check your connection or visit Spore.com for server status or support."

email: [edit: email address removed]

game serial key: don't know...

the other two I don't want to show because they are to personal.

hopfully I provided enough information to fix!

Message 129 of 142 (2,468 Views)

★★ Novice

same for me its REALY BAD and i really want online content SOMEONE HELP US!!!

Message 130 of 142 (2,286 Views)