Original Post

Highlighted

Re: Spore Account Creation or Login Issues FAQ

★★★ Newbie

same here

Message 101 of 142 (2,390 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Help me i am using the steam version of spore when i try to create an account it says: An unknown error has occurred during the registration.Please try again How do i fix this?

Message 102 of 142 (2,082 Views)

@Zanri7 Hi,

I'm sorry to say this. I CANNOT help in account issues, only in physical issues in gameplay.

Please click here for more assistance and contact a game advisor

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new 

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/How-to-contact-an-Advisor-via-EA-Help/td-p/5650100

~Liz

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden. Ich liebe das Mobile Gaming, besonders die Simpsons Springfield …

Die Simpsons Springfield -  Zeigt her euer Springfield

Die Sims 2 - Meine Stories

———-
Message 103 of 142 (2,071 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

can you help log in to my spore account it says "an error has occurred please try again after i put in all the correct information. i have been trying for about a hour now. i have tried multiple times to login. i need help as soon as possible. i just spent 40$ on this bundle off of steam. contact me as soon as possible.

Message 104 of 142 (1,756 Views)

★★★★ Novice
It's just says error and I can register
Message 105 of 142 (1,617 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I might need your help my Spore game doesn't let me log in to it despite I already have an account and internet connection and it tells me that I don't have an internet connection even if I can browse the internet with it but still how will you help me with this and the Spore game I have, I got it from a Torrent and downloaded it since I'm too poor to buy one and I'm in a third world country so please I really need to log in.

Message 106 of 142 (1,567 Views)

★★★ Novice
You need to buy game.
Message 107 of 142 (1,527 Views)

@Arthricia wrote:

Hello, I might need your help my Spore game doesn't let me log in to it despite I already have an account and internet connection and it tells me that I don't have an internet connection even if I can browse the internet with it but still how will you help me with this and the Spore game I have, I got it from a Torrent and downloaded it since I'm too poor to buy one and I'm in a third world country so please I really need to log in.

Hi @Arthricia

You get no help, if you don't have an original from Spore.
Buy the game and then it works without problems.

@EA_Roger , @EA_David , for further action 

Cheers

Liz

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden. Ich liebe das Mobile Gaming, besonders die Simpsons Springfield …

Die Simpsons Springfield -  Zeigt her euer Springfield

Die Sims 2 - Meine Stories

———-
Message 108 of 142 (1,520 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I get "an unknown error occurred during registration. please try again" is it because I got spore on steam???

Message 109 of 142 (1,507 Views)

★★ Novice
Yeah, sure. Throngs of people with the same problem and they just can't post any answers.
Do any of you know how to make in-game login work?
I have a prehistoric box edition, which I tried to launch.
It pop up a message, that i'm either not connected, or servers are off.
I've been reading through some topic few months ago and found that switching to origin/steam may fix that.
Any tips how to make the login work, no matter how hard/expensive?
Does the customer support really help with switching to newer versions?
Message 110 of 142 (1,239 Views)