Re: Spore Account Creation or Login Issues FAQ

by Freggi-Liz

Original Post

theconmancon schrieb:

hi i seem to have a problem getting my spore account it keeps on saying that there is an error when i try to make an account

Hi @theconmancon

Contact in this case a game advisor, I'm sure he can help you
http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/

and follow the steps

Cheers

Liz

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.
❤️ TSTO - Die Simpsons Springfield
❤️ Sims Freeplay.. ❤️ Sims 2-3-4 auf MBP

Meine Sims 4 Geschichten und Kreationen 

Message 61 of 142 (3,003 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The password always starts with a "A", dont forget that. 

And check your email too

Message 62 of 142 (2,927 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I've been experiencing something a bit different, my problem is the "Confirm Entitlement" kind, it keeps popping up and when I click ok it comes back, again and again, and I don't know what to do about it, I've opened Spore up again and it still keeps popping up when it's logging me in... I've probably done everything right, and this is probably a glitch, I just want to share my creations and look at others... Frown

Message 63 of 142 (2,810 Views)

Hi @player608ea6l5,

Look in this topic on side 1 and read the instructions how to delete the prop file, this can be broken.

If this did not help, you must manually uninstall the game

Cheers

Liz

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.

Message 64 of 142 (2,803 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

It didn't work unfortunately, but I'll uninstall and re-install it when I get the chance. Thank you very much though! ^-^

Message 65 of 142 (2,795 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have yet another problem (Yes, technology hates me that much)

So my old account, I can log in, but I don't want to because when I was active on that account I was 10, and I was-- If I could kill ONE person it wouldn't be *, it'd be my old self, which is selfish, but at least I won't have been so CRINGEY...

So I want to forget about that account, and I made a new one, and everything is fine and dandy until it says there was an error. I've tried everything, deleting a specific file, you name it. I can still log into my old account, but not this new one, and I really want to upload my creations and just... forget about my old ones... (A lot of me trying to be "cool")

Message 66 of 142 (2,784 Views)

★★★ Newbie

your welcome for the xp

Message 67 of 142 (2,739 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It finally worked!

I have deleted the login.prop in the C: \ Users \ <UserName> \ AppData \ Roaming \ Spore \ Preferences and finally I am connected. (I have Win7)

I just talked to an "expert" in the EA chat and he told me that the servers might not work because it is a very old game or something like that, and that I would simply play offline.

Thanks I saw this forum

Message 68 of 142 (2,733 Views)

Hi @elkydia

Thanks a lot for this kind feedback. Have a lot of fun with Spore and thanks for playing. Standard smile

Cheers

Liz

Message 69 of 142 (2,732 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ummmm...
I'm 11 and I'm having this problem where it says my internet is either down or the connectivity for the server isn't working, and i have a EA and a SPORE account,and it shows that's it's gonna work in the beginning, then cuts out and says thats something is wrong.
how do I fix this Issue?

Message 70 of 142 (2,721 Views)