Re: Spore Account Creation or Login Issues FAQ

by LeonLaGrey

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Will the servers be coming back online or is Spore dead?

Message 21 of 142 (6,410 Views)

★★★ Novice

I been waiting for a game adviser for a very long time,  it seems I'm not going nowhere and I can't log in myself.  I haven't had this issue with login into my game early in the year.  I'm now continuing to have this issue I have installed the game since early this morning. But it is saying the same thing on my end with a server issue.  I wanted to know how long will it take get this issue fix? 

Message 22 of 142 (6,406 Views)

@LeonLaGrey

please read the latest status from  9th October 2015

• 9th October 2015 - We are almost within reach of passing the servers to our QA department for final checks ahead of bringing the service back online. The length of testing time will depend on whether they find anything in their sweep.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time and apologise for the time it has taken. The team is still focused on bringing Spore services back online as soon as possible. Posted by MaxisBazajaytee

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden. Ich liebe das Mobile Gaming, besonders die Simpsons Springfield..Sims Freeplay.. Spiele Sims 2,3,4 auf dem MacBookPro
Message 23 of 142 (6,400 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Are the servers still having problems.  As of 17Oct15, my daughter is having the same issue.   I reset the password, and still cannot connect.

Message 24 of 142 (6,388 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi, 

From what I read in the forum, the servers are back online. Bought a copy of Spore, Cute and Creepy parts and Galactic Adventures on steam a few days ago. I can't create a spore account right now, I give my EA login, password and desired username and I get the message "An unknown error occured during registration. Please try again." Now I've tried like 20 times so I suppose trying again doesn't work ^^ What do I do ?

By the way I managed to log in the spore.com website just fine. I don't get it. Can someone provide help ? :D

Message 25 of 142 (6,371 Views)

Hi @AaBbCXYyZz,

Please feel free and contact a Game Advisor, you can try it on Live Chat, email, or phone.

Go to the EA Help Center

1. Click the following link: https://help.ea.com/en/spore/spore/

2. Make sure you are logged in with your Origin ID
3. Choose your country (take a look right side upper navigation groin)
4. Press the orange button below right side "Contact us"
5. Follow the steps

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden. Ich liebe das Mobile Gaming, besonders die Simpsons Springfield..Sims Freeplay.. Spiele Sims 2,3,4 auf dem MacBookPro
Message 26 of 142 (6,364 Views)

★★★ Novice

I was able to log in just a moment ago and working OK for me.  hopefully it should work for you.  Spore is not dead yet.

Message 27 of 142 (6,360 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks for your help. Will try calling them, cause the page you gave me a link to doesn't exist apparently :x

Message 28 of 142 (6,354 Views)

@AaBbCXYyZz wrote:

Thanks for your help. Will try calling them, cause the page you gave me a link to doesn't exist apparently :x

Here's the correct link https://help.ea.com/en/spore/spore/

The sites was probably updated! :-)

Message 29 of 142 (6,347 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have had a disk copy of spore and all its expansions since 2008, 2009. I used to have no trouble logging in. Now, upon trying to register a new spore account under my new EA account I get "An unknown error has occurred, please try again."  I have tried turning off my firewall, deleting the login files and running the game as administrator and have gotten no success. Help would be appreciated. 

Message 30 of 142 (6,326 Views)