Re: Space stage problem, creature problem;

by DominoFirey_3000

Original Post

Space stage problem, creature problem;

★★ Novice

So i'll explain in all detail the first issue, when im in space stage, or in an adventure, when i move my camera around (holding mouse1 and the cursor stays in place) it starts having spams sometimes, and it lags if i move really slow, it stutters around basically, it's very annoying and makes the game unplayable, i've tried re installing the game, running as administrator, removing 60 fps config thingy, and bot parts but none worked, the camera always stutters, second issue is, in loading screen some of my creatures will pop up, but they have white boxes covering them for some reason, and in "My Creations" section in sporepedia i can't see them, the only way to see them is only in "Everything" section on top of sporepedia in-game.There's also a third issue that im not experiencing much anymore but it happened a few times, when i loaded up my main space stage save it started lagging and then crashed after about 4 seconds of gameplay time starting from when i loaded the save.

In the video i put you can perfectly see the stuttering and the white creatures in loading screen;

Message 1 of 3 (606 Views)

Thank you for the presentation of your vids @DominoFirey_3000 

I would clear the cache of the game.
Expand the ingame cache under Graphics in Spore.

Please cheack out an follow this link

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bugs-Technical-Issues/Read-before-posting-Spore-MASTER-FAQ-for-PC-amp-MAC/...

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden. Ich liebe das Mobile Gaming, besonders die Simpsons Springfield …

Die Simpsons Springfield -  Zeigt her euer Springfield

Die Sims 2 - Meine Stories

———-
Message 2 of 3 (561 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Doesn't work both of them, mouse still stutters, game still crashes

Message 3 of 3 (554 Views)