★★★ Newbie

I cant access the online stuff 

Message 92 of 242 (4,338 Views)

Re: [Solution] Spore for Steam - Can't log in to servers

[ Edited ]

@Lord_Cobra_98 Hi

Lord_Cobra_98 schrieb:

I cant access the online stuff 

Please avoid double posting and follow the post instructions. If nothing helps, you need to contact a game advisor.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/How-to-contact-an-Advisor-via-EA-Help/td-p/5650100

He can only help in this case. I can only assist you with physical gampelay, but not in account issues

~Liz

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden. Ich liebe das Mobile Gaming, besonders die Simpsons Springfield …

Die Simpsons Springfield -  Zeigt her euer Springfield

Die Sims 2 - Meine Stories

———-
Message 93 of 242 (4,322 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

AWESOME Explanation now my kid is finally able to share his vast collection of creatures!! Thanks man!!

Message 94 of 242 (4,274 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

still working

Message 95 of 242 (4,175 Views)

Re: Spore for Steam, can't log into servers, the REAL fix 2016

★★★ Newbie
Dude, i has the same problem, u have to redeem the spore base game cd key too
Message 96 of 242 (4,128 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem. I first uninstalled my game from Steam (by the way, it stayed there without playing for about 10 months), then redeemed the Spore base game in Origin, and finally I downloaded the game via Origin.

Even after downloading the game I still can't log in. I tried removing the %APPDATA%\Spore\Preferences\login.prop file and even still it won't log me in. Doesn't seem to be an issue with the firewall, because it's allowing connection.

What's more shocking, I tried to log into the Spore forums but it won't let me, saying that "I have to buy a copy of the base Spore game"... This is ridiculous. My guess is that I first have to succesfully login to the server in order to get access to the forums, but still, it's kind of dumb considering that I did have log in the servers before.

Any ideas? Game advisors aren't helping out, either.

Message 97 of 242 (4,100 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Make that 170

Message 98 of 242 (4,068 Views)

[ Edited ]

@yonicstudios Hi,

Take the CCleaner and clear your cache and all the other things. Often the error lies in these little things

If you start the game, do not sign up immediately. Go over the main menu in the game

~Liz

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden. Ich liebe das Mobile Gaming, besonders die Simpsons Springfield …

Die Simpsons Springfield -  Zeigt her euer Springfield

Die Sims 2 - Meine Stories

———-
Message 99 of 242 (4,062 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thanks!
Message 100 of 242 (4,025 Views)