★★★★★ Newbie

Where in origin do you redeem the code

Message 81 of 242 (3,946 Views)

Re: Spore for Steam, can't log into servers, the REAL fix 2016

@Batmantheburrito

Jump into this topic and read more

https://help.ea.com/en-sg/help/origin/origin/origin-code-redemption-faq/

~Liz

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden. Ich liebe das Mobile Gaming, besonders die Simpsons Springfield …

Die Simpsons Springfield -  Zeigt her euer Springfield

Die Sims 2 - Meine Stories

———-
Message 82 of 242 (3,938 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue.  I installed the game fine, but when I try to play the game, the "play" option does nothing, if I try to go to spore.com, activate my registration etc, I keep getting servers can not be contacted and random generic not connected to the internet problems.  I installed the game off of the original disk and entered the serial code off the instruction book that came in the game box.  I am aware of downloading origin and possibly steam, but surely I don't have to load all of that software to my computer to load a game I just want to install and play.  

Message 83 of 242 (3,933 Views)

Re: [Solution] Spore for Steam - Can't log in to servers

★★★★★ Newbie

so I know plenty of people have said this, but I stopped at page 5 cause I didn't wanna read them all. when I hit submit nothing happens, but when I hit the next button it says "An unknown error has occurred during registration, please try again". how do I fix this?

Message 84 of 242 (3,812 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This does not work for me, when pasting the product keys into Origin to redeem it says that the code was already used.

Message 85 of 242 (3,780 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When i opened up Spore it said "network play disabled" and I couldn't login, and had the unknown error problem like everyone else. Is this because network play is disabled? how can i enable it?

Message 86 of 242 (3,758 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You're so AWESOME I've had this problem for a year thank you sooooooooooooo much for fixing it.

Message 87 of 242 (3,678 Views)

★★★ Newbie

..... all i did was verify my account with my email.

Message 88 of 242 (3,665 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

So i have Spore in 2 different clients, and i really want to play steam ver and origin ver but if i downloaded Spore on steam than log in through my EA account will it practically become 1? Like playing through Steam but logged in through Origin and still getting achivements? Or only playing through Origin Client only? (And i love Origin Client more than Steam client because it looks nicer than Steam even though i got lots of games on Steam)

Message 89 of 242 (3,409 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thanks a lot, that worked :D

Message 90 of 242 (3,378 Views)