Re: [Solution] Spore for Steam - Can't log in to servers

by EA_Archi

Original Post

Hi @Majungin,

That's not true. The Spore servers are all still active, I myself had upload some creations just a few days ago.

Take a look on my screen

Cheers

Liz

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden. Ich liebe das Mobile Gaming, besonders die Simpsons Springfield …

Die Simpsons Springfield -  Zeigt her euer Springfield

Die Sims 2 - Meine Stories

———-
Message 31 of 242 (5,366 Views)

Re: Spore for Steam, can't log into servers, the REAL fix 2016

★★★ Newbie

Thx men, really works.

En español, descargar el cliente original de Origin, ir a Steam y copiar las claves de producto de juego ( click derecho sobre el juego y buscar donde dice clave de producto), luego ingresarlo en Origin, primer pestaña primer opciones y pegar. 

Yo compré los 3 de Spore en promoción y hasta poner los 3 códigos me conecto con el servidor. Gracias por el post ya que pase 1 día buscando como solucionar esto. 
Saludos desde Colombia.

Message 32 of 242 (5,309 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You are my hero. Worked like a charm! Thanks! 

Message 33 of 242 (5,289 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Key won't redeem. Trying that "form" that was going around, but just at the last step it loads endlessly without telling me what it's doing. I'm very close to asking for a refund and pirating the game out of spite.

Edit: It's unacceptable having to go through so much trouble to play this game. I simply don't have the time to put up with this. Game refunded. Money going to Halcyon 6 :eahigh_file:. Bye, EA.

Message 34 of 242 (5,283 Views)

Hi @TheCacaman_X

I can understand your frustration, but try again.

Delete before your temporary cache of the browser and launch the form again.

Cheers

Liz

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden. Ich liebe das Mobile Gaming, besonders die Simpsons Springfield …

Die Simpsons Springfield -  Zeigt her euer Springfield

Die Sims 2 - Meine Stories

———-
Message 35 of 242 (5,264 Views)

★ Novice

It has been said too many times, and for the life of me I can't figure out what in those steps you posted I'm doing wrong, but when I enter the game (I recently bought the 3 in one deal), I can't log into the account. I have an account when I log into the site, and I have redeemed (and even downloaded) all 3 on both Steam and Origin, but when I put those details in it still says there's no internet connection. What am I missing?

I even tried to play the game without registering, but it as crashed 2 times already during mid/end of the creature phase losing me the progress. 

Message 36 of 242 (5,236 Views)

★★★ Newbie

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!

Message 37 of 242 (5,222 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

So I've got a physical copy of the game from way back before Origin and the product key was used to register it online the old way back then. 
Just re-installed the game and was hoping to play but I'm getting the same error message that the Steam folks seem to be getting about not being able to connect and I'm wondering if I'm having a similar problem?

Spore isn't recognized in Origin for me and I can't register the product key in Origin (it says that this key was already used) but I can install the game from-disc and play offline just fine. I'm wondering if my problem connecting could be fixed by the same means that the Steam folks have, i.e. contacting an EA advisor? Thoughts?

Message 38 of 242 (5,192 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @noctokage

Contacting an EA Advisor would be a right thing to do. Click here to do it https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/

Be prepared to give Advisor your EA Account details and game code. Hope this will help you install and play Spore.

Cheers,

Archi 

Archi.png
Message 39 of 242 (5,177 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Actually, this doesn't work. It just tells us to register it through help.ea.com and then when I go to register it through help.ea.com it refuses to let me and says THE EXACT SAME THING AS ORIGIN DID.

Message 40 of 242 (5,161 Views)