Re: [Solution] Spore for Steam - Can't log in to servers

by Senteran

Original Post

★★★ Novice

I have redeemed my codes and when I try to log in with my email,  password from steam and origin (I have the same o n both) it simply dosen't log me in

Message 21 of 242 (6,542 Views)

Re: Spore for Steam, can't log into servers, the REAL fix 2016

★★★★★ Novice
When redeeming do you click on English UK or English US? I couldn't with English UK but could with US.
Message 22 of 242 (6,531 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
And you're logging in through Steam?

I don't understand as that should work. Sorry.
Message 23 of 242 (6,524 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So, when I log in to Origin and go to redeem my CD Key, I get an error that my code can't be redeemed here, go to help.ea.com to redeem it there...So, I go there and try, buy I end up in a loop telling me the same thing over and over.

I have tried every combination of the info provided but nothing works. Very frustrating.

Message 24 of 242 (6,501 Views)

Hi @DurGhan2014,

Please feel free and contact a game advisor in your case. The game must be manually registered on your account.

You can try it on Live Chat, email, phone or call-back
http://answers.ea.com/t5/Answer-HQ/How-to-contact-a-Game-Advisor-using-the-new-EA-Help-page/td-p/216...

1. Click the following link: https://help.ea.com/en/spore/spore/
2. Make sure you are logged in with your Origin ID
3. Choose your country (take a look right side upper navigation groin)
4. Press the orange button below right side "Contact us"
5. Follow the steps

Cheers

Liz

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden. Ich liebe das Mobile Gaming, besonders die Simpsons Springfield …

Die Simpsons Springfield -  Zeigt her euer Springfield

Die Sims 2 - Meine Stories

———-
Message 25 of 242 (6,490 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thank you so much!!! You're a legend

Message 26 of 242 (6,469 Views)

★★★ Novice

Oh, nevermind!

I just had to login as admin. Sorry for taking your time.

Message 27 of 242 (6,426 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Followed the instructions & I am now connected thanks every1Standard smile

Message 28 of 242 (6,400 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is what makes the WWW so good people helping each other out when we have a problemStandard smile It's sad that the real world can't get along like us "Gamers"Standard smile I am glad I waited for all the extra packs it makes the game so much more fun to playStandard smile Still trying to figure out Terra forming but that will take a bit more time playingStandard smile Still Battling the angry "creaturesStandard smile & I am waiting for "Grox" to show up when I don't want him toStandard smile

Message 29 of 242 (6,400 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I know this is starting to get repetitive, but are the servers still up? I just bought the game today and am having the same problems reported here. I followed the steps listed, including starting a support chat, but the fellow I was chatting with said the servers have been "sunset" for a long time and that there are no online features.

Message 30 of 242 (6,307 Views)