Re: [Solution] Spore for Steam - Can't log in to servers

by Craftynannykaz

Original Post

Highlighted

★★ Novice

THankyou so much! because I literally bought this game today and can't even sign in .ATM it seems like we've been conned.this sucks.

Message 201 of 242 (981 Views)

Re: Spore for Steam, can't log into servers, the REAL fix 2016

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Nils This is not a solution because it does not solve the issue that players are experiencing. There is an unknown network issue involved and does not have anything to do with the legitimacy of the copy of the game. I'm having the same issue.
Message 202 of 242 (920 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Do u know if there is a way for ea desktop?

Message 203 of 242 (906 Views)

★★ Novice

Hiya.

After opening a support ticket with Steam  Ii didn't get a solution to the problem we have .They just informed me that my money had been refunded and that was it. Not impressed  that you couldn't even acknowledge my questions.Steam So Rude! Well that my fellow gamers seems to be that! No solution, No reason why , therfore Have yer money back!

Oh well, I'll go back to my Elder Scrolls Online At leas their support answers you!

Stay safe and Happy Gaming whatever you play. 

🙂

Message 204 of 242 (846 Views)

★ Novice
@carcrusher15 Thank you
Message 205 of 242 (842 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@carcrusher15 Except there is no "CD Keys" option when you right click on Sore on Steam so what's the actual solution?
Message 206 of 242 (766 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Right click the game, hover over manage, then click "CD Keys". It's still there and probably always will be.

Message 207 of 242 (762 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

how do I get the cd codes? because I can't find where to get them.

Message 208 of 242 (758 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

If you purchased galactic adventures your CD Key will be on right click galactic adventures, hover over manage, then click CD Keys. If you purchased regular the CD Key should be on the regular one in the same spot. If neither of these work, get in contact with steam somehow. They might have changed something.

Message 209 of 242 (754 Views)

★★ Pro
@103soap See here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bugs-Technical-Issues/Steam-users-unable-to-create-Spore-account-or-redeem...

You'll need to contact EA support with your receipt from Steam
Message 210 of 242 (719 Views)