Rif.: Simpsons Tapped Out "error on log in" need mayhem ID

by Bafanc

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Simpsons Tapped Out "error on log in" need mayhem ID

★★★ Newbie

I am trying to log into my Simpson Tapped out game after many years. When i try to log in with my GOGGLE play account e-mail address (Where i made in game purchases from) I cannot log in due to "error occurred, please retry. I have read the boards that advise to log in to retrieve Mayhem game ID, but i cannot log in. I have chatted to EA help and Google play services, both cannot help me and tell me the other one is who needs to help me. HELP ME!!!!

Message 1 of 2 (163 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero
@drailed88 If I haven't misunderstood (correct me if I'm wrong), you haven't played for a while and now the system doesn't recognize you, giving you an error message when you login, right?
That message indicates, in most cases, that the system does not recognize or recognizes the data entered as incorrect, that is, either the email address entered has a spelling error, or it is not in the list of registered profiles!
It may have happened that your account has expired.. try to check it here:

- Connect to this web address and log in with EMAIL and PASSWORD
https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/aboutme/index

- IF YOU CAN login, check and update your data, enter a secondary email and/or mobile number, so you can have a recovery address (the mobile number can be used to access the game, with the code sent/ received via SMS), then CHANGE PASSWORD and try logging in to the app again (after closing it and removing it from the recent list)

- IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE to login, perhaps because you don't remember your password, request a change of login credentials by clicking on the I DON'T REMEMBER THE PASSWORD item. At this point the system should send the password reset procedure to your inbox. If it doesn't do so or says it doesn't recognize your email, then it means that your profile has been deleted. In this case you must contact support again and talk to them about it!

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (150 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@drailed88 If I haven't misunderstood (correct me if I'm wrong), you haven't played for a while and now the system doesn't recognize you, giving you an error message when you login, right?
That message indicates, in most cases, that the system does not recognize or recognizes the data entered as incorrect, that is, either the email address entered has a spelling error, or it is not in the list of registered profiles!
It may have happened that your account has expired.. try to check it here:

- Connect to this web address and log in with EMAIL and PASSWORD
https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/aboutme/index

- IF YOU CAN login, check and update your data, enter a secondary email and/or mobile number, so you can have a recovery address (the mobile number can be used to access the game, with the code sent/ received via SMS), then CHANGE PASSWORD and try logging in to the app again (after closing it and removing it from the recent list)

- IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE to login, perhaps because you don't remember your password, request a change of login credentials by clicking on the I DON'T REMEMBER THE PASSWORD item. At this point the system should send the password reset procedure to your inbox. If it doesn't do so or says it doesn't recognize your email, then it means that your profile has been deleted. In this case you must contact support again and talk to them about it!

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 2 of 2 (151 Views)