Rif.: Simpsons Springfield Log in Problem

by Bafanc

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Simpsons Springfield Log in Problem

★★★ Newbie

Hi. I recently redownloaded Simpson Tapped Out.

I used to have this account with a huge map unlocked, many characters and well decorated. I was at a really good point basically. Since I redownloaded the game I tried to log in back into the account but I don't get any code from EA in order to log in back. I tried to log in directly into my EA account but I can't remember the password since it has been years. When I try to restore the password it tells me that they've sent a code into my email but I have never received any. I tried contacting the EA support and they basically told me that my account has been deleted or has expired and that they can't help me with the code or log in, they just give me some links and that's it. The account is theoretically still there since on my second account (which I friended with my first account back in the days) I still have my main account as a friend and I can see my Springfield. So how am I supposed to get my account back if I can't receive just one code?

The email that I've used for the account is not a gmail but an Italian one called "libero.it". Thank you for any help

Message 1 of 9 (572 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Simpsons Springfield Log in Problem

Hero
@Limule28 are you sure you are using the correct email? have you tried reinstalling the app? If you have a MAYHEM ID from your city, support will be able to help you more efficiently!
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bugs-Technical-Issues/Find-your-Mayhem-ID-in-The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/m-p/1...

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

View in thread

Message 4 of 9 (381 Views)

All Replies

Rif.: Simpsons Springfield Log in Problem

Hero
Hi @PippoGatto512, no one here on the forum can access your data and help you.
You need to contact support again and explain that your city still exists. Unfortunately I understand that it is not easy for them to track down if your account has been deleted!
It would be very important if you could provide them MAYHEN ID of your city.

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 2 of 9 (552 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello, i have something like you, i play a long time ago and when i try to reconnect with my mail, the game do a new springfield like a loose my old save.
Do you find someting ? the support team respond you ?

Message 3 of 9 (401 Views)

Hero
@Limule28 are you sure you are using the correct email? have you tried reinstalling the app? If you have a MAYHEM ID from your city, support will be able to help you more efficiently!
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bugs-Technical-Issues/Find-your-Mayhem-ID-in-The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/m-p/1...

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 4 of 9 (382 Views)

★★ Novice

im sure to use the correct email and i try to reinstalling the app but that doesen't work. about MAYHEM ID of my old save i don't have it.
I try to contact the support and see

Message 5 of 9 (353 Views)

Community Manager

@Limule28 Support can find the game many ways as long as it is connected to an account, or you happen to have the Mayhem ID. I used to fix TSTO games daily and if we can find it, we can help get issues resolved.

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 6 of 9 (300 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi guys, i already have contacted the ea support and they told me i do not receive the email with the code to restore my password since the account has been deleted/expired.

I have kinda given up on getting my account back and im continuing to play on my second account. Thanks for trying to help me <3 

Message 7 of 9 (290 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@PippoGatto512 I wouldn't give up. You just need to reach the right person. Try support again and be sure to stress that your town still exists..
Message 8 of 9 (246 Views)

Community Manager

@PippoGatto512 These get tricky depending on the situation. 

If you cannot receive verification emails, support can update the email or change your account information so you do get them.

If you cannot verify the EA account to make changes, that is different. You have to be able to first before changes are made.

Once the account is verified, let's say you cannot get in the game due to the verification emails, email access, etc. They can clone the game to a different EA account so you don't lose data,  you will log in with a different EA account and get back to your game.

But yes, not all advisors are as familiar with this game as we are here, so the best thing to do is to contact support again and explain the situation differently so they get you back into the game.

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 9 of 9 (238 Views)