Satyr Willie bug

by H3LLY10

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Satyr Willie bug

★★★ Newbie

Hey 

I have this Satyr Willie story line but I can’t finish it cause I don’t have the Satyr Willie Kin. Need help pls! This Snowmen is on the Map.

H3LLY10

Message 1 of 3 (149 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Satyr Willie bug

Hero

@H3LLY10 Satyr Willie is available at Black Friday in November in the Hidden Agenda Mystery Box for 60 Donuts, and is also in the Strange City Shattered Dreams box which should come around again.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (134 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@H3LLY10 Satyr Willie is available at Black Friday in November in the Hidden Agenda Mystery Box for 60 Donuts, and is also in the Strange City Shattered Dreams box which should come around again.

Message 2 of 3 (135 Views)

Community Manager

@H3LLY10 One of the best ways to keep up with these is to head on over to either TSTO Wiki or TSTO Addicts pages. These pages have a wealth of info on tasks, characters, events, etc.

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 3 of 3 (99 Views)