Re: SPORE log in error: you do not have the proper spore.com privilege to access the online feature

by yellowcole

Original Post

Accepted Solution

SPORE log in error: you do not have the proper spore.com privilege to access the online feature

★ Novice

I have created a spore account because i want to share things on sporpedia but this error comes up: 

.You do not have the proper spore.com privilege to access the online feature

CAN YOU HELP PLEASE!!!

Message 1 of 10 (7,267 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: SPORE log in error: you do not have the proper spore.com privilege to access the online feature

Community Manager (retired)

You may be getting this error message if you already registered your Spore serial code with another account. If you have already registered Spore to one email address you will not be able to add the same serial number to a second email address.

If you are unsure what account you used to register Spore please use http://help.ea.com/ and submit an incident to our support team.

Regards
Mat

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (7,295 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

You may be getting this error message if you already registered your Spore serial code with another account. If you have already registered Spore to one email address you will not be able to add the same serial number to a second email address.

If you are unsure what account you used to register Spore please use http://help.ea.com/ and submit an incident to our support team.

Regards
Mat

Message 2 of 10 (7,296 Views)

★ Novice

I have found the account listed but SPORE " Cannot connect to Spore servers". My internet connection is fine.

Please Help.

Message 3 of 10 (6,767 Views)

★★★ Newbie

you just gave us an endless loop I've been going to these f**king websites over and over but I still don't know orginal account

Message 4 of 10 (6,727 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had an identical problem and ended up ringing EA.

Dial: 0870 243 2435, and talk to the people in Origin.

They were incredibly helpful Standard smile

Message 5 of 10 (6,435 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This seems to be an extremely reoccuring problem. I too am getting this, and just google searching for a solution "you do not have the proper spore.com privileges" came up as third after I had typed out "you do not have the pr...". EA is lousy at this.

This game isn't worth the trouble of going through everything to get online functionality, I think. I'm just going to play it in off-line mode.

Message 6 of 10 (5,849 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This should NOT be marked as solved since this error occurs straight after buying the game for the first time.

FixYourThings EA

Message 7 of 10 (3,213 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The Link you posted dosenèt work, also I just bought the game for steam and its my first purchse i have the same problem this sucks, can you help.

Message 8 of 10 (3,040 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing I just bught spore complete pack But I cant go online I eather jet I dont have right privlegs or my cd is invailed

Message 9 of 10 (2,932 Views)

Can't login with Spore

★★★ Newbie

When I try to login in-game, it states, "You do not have the proper Spore.com Privileges to use this product's online features." I find that amazing, as it's my game, and I don't see why I need permission to use features to a game that I paid for. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Message 10 of 10 (1,182 Views)