Re: SPORE keeps finalising and not downloading (MAC)

by Freggi-Liz

Original Post

SPORE keeps finalising and not downloading (MAC)

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I just bought SPORE on Origin for my MAC book Pro (OS Catalina) but it won't download and keeps saying it needs to finalise when I do click on it. Please can some tell me how to get it to stay so i can play it or if I can't then at least how I get my money back??

I play Sims 4 on my mac book with easy and check or the settings and it seemed to be fine but I don't understand why it won't load/work.

Message 1 of 6 (1,399 Views)

Hi @bubblemonstar 

Spore not supported on OSX catalina. The game is a 32 bit app and Catalina only supports 64 bit apps.

You get money back under the following criteria, keep an eye below

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/returns-and-cancellations/

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.
❤️ TSTO - Die Simpsons Springfield
❤️ Sims Freeplay.. ❤️ Sims 2-3-4 auf MBP

Meine Sims 4 Geschichten und Kreationen 

Message 2 of 6 (1,368 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Freggi-Liz what if I haven't updated my MBP to 10.15.5? can I access the game or not? I have a MBP 13 inch and bought the game some days ago but I'm having the same issue this person bubblemonstar was having
Message 3 of 6 (988 Views)

@Elok1992  If you have an older MacOS system, it should work.

Hope this guide helps

https://help.ea.com/en/help/origin/origin/my-game-downloaded-through-origin-but-will-not-install/

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.

Message 4 of 6 (934 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have a Mac Pro and just downloaded spore and it isn't finalising, what should I do?

Message 5 of 6 (736 Views)

and which MacOS version should Spore run?

Message 6 of 6 (693 Views)