Recovering Lost Game Data

by Aherrick13

Original Post

Recovering Lost Game Data

★★★ Newbie

So I was playing and just finished evolving my creature in the creature stage, then died while in a fight with another species. Game crashed, and I was booted. Now my evolved version is in the Sporepedia but I've been booted back to a previous version of my creature in the planet's save. What do I do to get my progress back and use my most up to date creature? I got rid of the planet and decided I didn't mind cheating so I used evoadvantage and chose my latest creature, but it has to start all over again with no parts or DNA.

Message 1 of 3 (697 Views)

Re: Recovering Lost Game Data

★★ Novice

You have to save almost every time you do something important or after some time playing because the game don't save automatically.

If the game crashed, you lost your progress because you haven't saved so your progress don't exist anymore. 

I don't recommend you to cheat and I don't think someone will give some support about this here.

Message 2 of 3 (521 Views)

Re: Recovering Lost Game Data

Hi @Aherrick13 

@Fernandoakioki  wrote  already. Every progress should be saved. If you do not have a backup of a game, you can not recover to it. Probably have to play with what is now. In addition, cheating is not welcome in Spore. If this happens, it can also lead to crashes in your game. Because the server recognizes modified creatures.

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.
❤️ TSTO - Die Simpsons Springfield
❤️ Sims Freeplay.. ❤️ Sims 2-3-4 auf MBP

Meine Sims 4 Geschichten und Kreationen 

Message 3 of 3 (509 Views)