Railyard not rewarding tracks

by scott_lein41

Original Post

Railyard not rewarding tracks

★ Novice

My Railyard isn't giving me the rewards I've earned. It says they are placed in my inventory but they never are. I attached a picture and in it, the first 3 rewards are the ones I have yet to receive. I've tried every suggestion I've seen from uninstall to reinstall, visiting a friend, Krustyland, and so on. You name it I've tried it and it's still not working. I'm still missing rewards so this isn't something I can fix on my end. Can someone please help fix this issue, please?

Message 1 of 4 (332 Views)

Rif.: Railyard not rewarding tracks

Hero

@scott_lein41 the images are indicative; you receive tracks, of random shape, which you can find listed in the inventory, monorail section, or in area selection mode, by clicking on the rail icon!

Screenshot_20240411_225522_Tapped Out.jpg

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 2 of 4 (289 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you for trying to help but the issue is the items aren't anywhere in my inventory. I've checked every place they could be and still nothing. I'm even on to the next set of rewards again and I'm not receiving them either. From the single to double to triple track peices to even the dounts. I wish i could contact EA directly but for some reason I can't. Again thank you for trying to help, I appreciate it. Also added more pictures to help explain.

Message 3 of 4 (220 Views)

Hero
@scott_lein41 I'm sorry, but I didn't explain myself well.. the images you see are indicative examples; they probably wanted to indicate that you receive many objects (the truck indicates, a truck of tracks, but it must be understood as "many" objects, and not that you actually receive a truck), but I understand that the image can be misleading. The pieces you receive are the ones you already have and that I can see in your images (small straight track, long straight track, curve, s curve); there are no double or triple tracks (maybe! that would be nice).
However, the matter of donuts is different... if the game also promises you donuts, then you must receive them... those are not an example, but a tasty reality!

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 4 of 4 (206 Views)