[RESOLVED] J. Edgar Hoover Bundle Not Granting Character

by LexRiddler

Original Post

Re: J. Edgar Hoover Bundle Glitch

★★★ Novice

All I want is an answer to what’s going on. EA help hasn’t been responsive and nothing has been returned to me. When they say this has been “resolved” is a lie because obviously it hasn’t been for most people, including me. 

Message 41 of 59 (314 Views)

★★★ Guide

Shouldn't have to contact them for a mistake they put in the game. I literally can't be bother with EA help as it takes forever to get through to anyone.

So annoyed with this but that's EA for you.

Message 42 of 59 (299 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Castiel_Touk - 4  ( no 5 ) choices ...

Post here how nothing gets done to help - no-one can help
Don't post anywhere and get mad - no-one can help
Write it off and buy the character anyway - no-one can help
Contact EA Help and guess what - they are the only ones who can help

or you could just NUKE

( FYI - Castiel and I know one another well )

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 43 of 59 (285 Views)

★★★ Guide

giphyn.gif

Aims the Nukes and gives @1-Graham-S the button

Message 44 of 59 (273 Views)

★★★ Novice
@1-Graham-S Why should I just give them more money when they can’t even fix the original problem? Donuts are a premium for me and I have 6 cases open about the same topic because nobody will answer me. 3 days later nothing has been done. In the one email I got from they referred me here. So here I am
Message 45 of 59 (237 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Cade @EA_Shepard Can one of you please help me?? Is there a phone number I can contact? My case is still  NOT resolved 3 days later. NO CHARACTER, NO DONUTS…. 

Message 46 of 59 (235 Views)

J Edgar Hoover GLITCH STILL NOT RESOLVED - NO CHARACTER OR DONUTS RETURNED.

★★★ Novice

I’ve spent $20 for 280 donuts for j Edgar Hoover bundle and got nothing. No donuts returned, or character.

YES- I’ve checked everywhere in the game. I have a skin and when I click on it says I need the character

YES- I have contacted EA HELP via email and 3 days of unhelpful and unresponsive actions. 

YES- I posted my issue and game info in the original thread, still nothing. Have also mentioned EA Managers in my post, as you can assume, NOTHING. 

I’ve been trying desperately to contact EA Help about this situation and they have been basically unhelpful and unresponsive. I have multiple cases open about it, when I email them I get an email back almost right away asking if I need help, I say yes, give them the info and silence. Going on 3 days now and of silence and nothing has been done. Is there a phone number to actually talk to someone?

Can someone here please help me in the right direction. 

I’ve done everything I needed including posting the info needed in the original forum. Still nothing and silence from anyone that could do anything. 

Message 47 of 59 (230 Views)

Re: J Edgar Hoover GLITCH STILL NOT RESOLVED - NO CHARACTER OR DONUTS RETURNED.

★★★ Guide

EA definitely have the worse customer service on the planet and my case has been ignored too so given up now. Frown

Best to focus on donut farming in the future as its not really worth giving them money these days. 

Message 48 of 59 (215 Views)

Re: J Edgar Hoover GLITCH STILL NOT RESOLVED - NO CHARACTER OR DONUTS RETURNED.

★★★ Novice
@Castiel_Touk They absolutely do. As for farming, I’m not ruining my game with a ton of kwik marts everywhere. Not worth it. I don’t buy donuts that much unless i absolutely need it, like in this case. I refuse to give up on this and have already began a refund of my money through my bank
Message 49 of 59 (209 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Cade Nope not resolved. Still missing donuts and character!
Message 50 of 59 (204 Views)