by LexRiddler

Original Post

Re: J. Edgar Hoover Bundle Glitch

★★★ Novice
@EA_Cade Awesome, thank you for the quick response to this issue
Message 31 of 59 (330 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, also I tryed twice to buy him, I've lost 300 donuts, how I can restore the donuts? Thanks

Message 32 of 59 (323 Views)

Hero

@claudio87m582  ha scritto:

Hello, also I tryed twice to buy him, I've lost 300 donuts, how I can restore the donuts? Thanks

Contact support:

The Simpsons: Tapped Out - Get help with The Simpsons: Tapped Out

HOW GET HELP.png

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 33 of 59 (302 Views)

★★★ Guide

I now see J. Edgar Hoover in the store however I aren't spending another 140 donuts for a third time. So we don't get a refund ??

Message 34 of 59 (294 Views)

Hero

@Castiel_Touk contact ea directly through the link on the loading screen or at Help.EA.com to get a refund or refund through the app store process

Message 35 of 59 (278 Views)

★★★ Novice

This has NOT BEEN RESOLVED. I have a case open with ZERO RESPONSE! I have emailed EA multiple times! Please help. I spent $20 and 280 donuts and none of them are in my account and neither is The character I'm missing.
Message 36 of 59 (263 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Cade This has NOT BEEN RESOLVED. I have a case open with ZERO RESPONSE! I have emailed EA multiple times! Please help. I spent $20 and 280 donuts and none of them are in my account and neither is The character I'm missing.
Message 37 of 59 (262 Views)

[ Edited ]

@johnredcorn1 - if you paid your app store for donuts or any other in-app purchase and didn't get what you should then contact the app store for a refund.

If you tried to buy the bundle while already owning the skin contact EA Help and ask them for the character.

On here we can only advise, only EA Help can do something about it.

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 38 of 59 (257 Views)

★★★ Novice

Already did that; multiple times and they still haven't gotten back to me. No character, no donuts, no money and no response from EA after countless times of asking and setting up new cases just for them to respond. That's why I mentioned @EA_Cade so someone can explain whats going on. Because for most people, its not resolved!

Message 39 of 59 (248 Views)

@johnredcorn1 - just so we're clear ...

AHQ staff, volunteers or readers cannot access or alter your game or your EA account in any way.

Only EA Help can do that.

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 40 of 59 (244 Views)