Rif.: Prospector shack no longer generating maps.

by 1-Graham-S

Original Post

★★ Novice

I should have at least 5 maps and it says 0/50. I tried doing what everyone said to do in the comments but it still isn’t working and I definitely haven’t bought all the land in the western area. Help please. I’m getting so frustrated 

Message 11 of 14 (150 Views)

@kdizyyy - the counter at the top is for Deeds.

The Shack generates Maps and you then send characters on tasks that cost 3 Maps each to earn those Deeds to use for land tiles.

When you have characters free tap on the Shack and it'll show you how many Maps you have under the Jobs

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 12 of 14 (144 Views)

★★ Novice

The shack now owes me at least 20 maps. I’m about to delete the game, I’m getting so mad. I tried the edit mode and clicking. It’s not working. Guess another game bites the dust. 

Message 13 of 14 (93 Views)

[ Edited ]

@kdizyyy - if your Shack has switched to paying $$s then you need three things in order to see how many maps you have -

1: At least one un-bought New Frontier Land Tile

2: Head to Design Mode just before tapping on the Shack to get it back to paying Maps

3: Have at least one Character for those jobs that earn Deeds free

In the screenshot below you'll see my Shack next to the one un-bought tile I have

You'll see up in the top right of the pop-up I've banked 49 Deeds

( the number in white, 49/50 )

You'll see below the jobs I've banked 4010 Maps to unlock those jobs that require 3 Maps to earn 1 Deed

( the number in yellow, 4010/3 )

You don't get that if you don't know what you're doing, or if the trick using Design Mode doesn't work !!

Screenshot_20240529_123016_Tapped Out.png

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 14 of 14 (83 Views)