Prospector’s Shack no longer generating maps

by akkodha1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Prospector’s Shack no longer generating maps

★ Guide

I have one last square of land to acquire and the prospector’s shack stopped producing maps. I have 6 deeds. I need one more deed to open the last piece of land and it won’t produce maps any longer. I also have Jackpot Realty and that stopped producing them as well. 

has anyone had this happen? How do I fix this?

Message 1 of 11 (2,280 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Prospector’s Shack no longer generating maps

@akkodha1 - before collecting head into design mode - the crossed arrows button as if you were going to move or store something - then back to tap the shack / jackpot realty / skyfinger and it will get them to pay maps

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile

View in thread

Message 2 of 11 (2,241 Views)

All Replies

@akkodha1 - before collecting head into design mode - the crossed arrows button as if you were going to move or store something - then back to tap the shack / jackpot realty / skyfinger and it will get them to pay maps

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Message 2 of 11 (2,242 Views)

★ Guide

Thank you so much for your response! It worked and I got a map. 2 more to go and I can hopefully get my last deed. 

thank you! 

Message 3 of 11 (2,225 Views)

@akkodha1 I have one 1 Deed tile unbought in one game, 49 banked Deeds and last I looked over 600 maps in case they add more land there. It's worth thinking about as once you buy that last tile you can't add any more maps etc.

Message 4 of 11 (2,218 Views)

★★ Novice

Is there a permanent fix? 

Message 5 of 11 (2,082 Views)

Prospector Shack not generating maps, cash only

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
  • Device make, model, and firmware: Samsung gs 9
  • Time and Date of the Issue: 6/11 to present
  • Description of issue: Prospector Shack generates income every 8 hours 
  • What should happen instead: Prospector Shack should generate maps every 8 hours 
  • Stage of Event does this happen at: n/a
  • Error Message received: none
  • Possible related issue - when I log out and log back in, it says my game is open on another device, but I only have the game on my phone
  • Repro Steps:
  • Troubleshooting/Workarounds tried: 

Clicking the move button converts it back for that session only. 

Have rebooted, logged out, reinstalled

• Additional (screenshots/clips, etc):
Message 6 of 11 (2,090 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@1-Graham-S Here we are months later and I have this same issue. Last square, can’t generate maps. You’d think they’d have fixed that by now. It’s been so rare that the game has this kind of a breakage issue I can’t be super mad, but it’s annoying for sure. Messes up the whole map plan if I can’t get that last square.
Message 7 of 11 (1,751 Views)

@ATFGunr - and the answer I posted here says I know how to get way more maps and deeds than there is land to use 'em on.

I've got around 3000 Maps, which will get me 1000 Deeds and I only have 1 unbought tile costing 1 Deed !!

How did I do that ?? It's right here

Message 8 of 11 (1,748 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert
@1-Graham-SYour method worked for me once (did it by trial and error), however now it just starts the 8 hour clock over without rewarding the deed. I’ll have to wait another 8 hour period and very specifically and methodically try the technique you described above. Still odd to need a technique for the darn thing though, when it should at least progress to the last square. Update: it worked, cheers @1-Graham-S
Message 9 of 11 (1,746 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you that works

Message 10 of 11 (1,648 Views)