Re: Progress wiped

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Progress wiped

★★★ Newbie

I went to log into my game, and it signed me out. When I signed back in, I was level 1 (previously level 103) and the game completely restarted. I checked my email to make sure it was the correct email (I have old verification emails from the game) and everything was correct. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled and still nothing. 

Message 1 of 4 (320 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@abc1894a1932223 This comes down to a couple of reasons.

A wrong account logged in, or anonymous account

The game started before the account logged in.

This happens quite often and players believe their account is reset. Your account cannot be reset unless support does it. If you sign out, and start the game over, and then go past the tutorial and log back in, it should be there.

If the game is not there, message live support, or create a case through the in game settings, and they will take a look at the account with you and see if they can restore the land back to where it was.

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (304 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
@abc1894a1932223 Now I am also realizing that my in game name, and my name on here is all different. But my connections to other consoles (Xbox, PlayStation) are still connected.
Message 2 of 4 (318 Views)

Community Manager

@abc1894a1932223 This comes down to a couple of reasons.

A wrong account logged in, or anonymous account

The game started before the account logged in.

This happens quite often and players believe their account is reset. Your account cannot be reset unless support does it. If you sign out, and start the game over, and then go past the tutorial and log back in, it should be there.

If the game is not there, message live support, or create a case through the in game settings, and they will take a look at the account with you and see if they can restore the land back to where it was.

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 3 of 4 (305 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @abc1894a1932223,

That was a pro tip shared by @EA_Shepard! As we've not heard back from you in a while, we're hoping that means the advice hit the mark, so I'll close out this thread here. 

Thanks, and Happy Tapping o/

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 4 of 4 (122 Views)