Princess opal pt.3 is stuck

by flcc272

Original Post

Rif.: Princess opal pt.3 is stuck

★ Apprentice

Sorry lanna, I dont want to be rude. When the title of this thread changed to solved, I lost a little bit of my patience. There was a task lasting vor years in the todo list of the game before it was finally solved. Hope you will find a solution soon.

Message 51 of 100 (1,201 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've tried everything over the past 3-4 weeks and nothing works for me either. I have the Fortune Teller and tried her 8hr task which didn't help, as well as storing both the Fortune Teller as well as the Tarot Table with no results.

Really hoping for a solution here as we enter week 2 of the THOH XXXIII and still can't finish all of the tasks from the prior event...

Message 52 of 100 (1,156 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Lanna Still having this issue after doing The Cards Don’t Lie
Message 53 of 100 (1,080 Views)

★ Novice

Same here. I don’t have the teller and it doesn’t say I need her. Hopefully they will fix this soon

Message 54 of 100 (1,006 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thanks for the advice, but I don't have the :These Cards Don't Lie" quest - the only one left over is this Part 3 on Princess Opal's path.
I have the table.  I have the character.  And I can start her reading Tarot Cards (a 4 hour quest - which she does at the table).

I've tried storing her, storing the table, bringing them both back out and starting again.  But in the quest options for the Princess, the "Read Tarot Cards" is just a regular quest and no blod/yellow to indicate it is moving forward in a quest line. (All of these things seem consistent with the other issues reported by users.)

It seems, from reading the thread, there isn't really a consensus for what action to take now.  It seems to be known by EA so submitting a Bug ticket with them would be ineffective.  Any recommendation?  Or is it just a matter of patience and waiting for patching at this point?

Thank you.

Message 55 of 100 (960 Views)

@Garnth123 - i went and broke one of my 2 towns to try and figure this and I'm stuck too !! None of the usual tips and tricks work so it is a matter of waiting for a patch I'm afraid. Sorry.

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 56 of 100 (948 Views)

★★ Novice

So

What should I do. 

I have the same issues. 

Message 57 of 100 (919 Views)

Re: Princess opal pt.3 is stuck

★★ Novice
@flcc272
Has this been resolved ?
Message 58 of 100 (909 Views)

Re: Princess opal pt.3 is stuck

@rne70695 Unfortunately I believe it has not been resolved yet...
Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 59 of 100 (901 Views)

Opal’s quest still stuck even with event being over

★★★ Newbie

Opal still stuck on moving hex. I tried the suggestions on the other threat, but the quest still shows up on my quest list yet it was stuck and continues to be stuck eventhough the event is over. Please help in letting me complete the tasks/quests or remove the quests from my to do list? Thank you 

Message 60 of 100 (863 Views)