Princess opal pt.3 is stuck

by flcc272

Original Post

Rif.: Princess opal pt.3 is stuck

@homer78224 - had you finished Moving in Hex-Filled Circles pt. 2 before unlocking the table or was it in town before you got to pt. 3 ?

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 41 of 100 (1,857 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@1-Graham-S I can’t remember. I bought her right after she was available and placed the table, but Opal helped to earn event currency the first few days before she started Hex-filled Circles tasks. So I guess: yes, it was in town before pt. 3
Message 42 of 100 (1,853 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@EA_Lanna Thats a bit to easy as solution. WinkScreenshot_20221018-062656.jpg Do the quest before and everything is fine. Standard smile  Nothing solved here. I dont have the cards dont lie questline. I dont know if I did it or not, but the  only questline available is Hex Circles and it stucks at part 3 with an unhighlighted read cards for Princess Opal. Im playing the same style like homer. Buy it when available, place it in an event corner, first the event storyline and then the charakter storylines. Sometimes I mix the storylines when characters are available, because only a few points left  to the next prize. 

Message 43 of 100 (1,714 Views)

★ Apprentice

"Read cards"  is the second task. 

Screenshot_20221018-062740.jpg

Message 44 of 100 (1,706 Views)

@atorsonle - that quest, The Cards Don't Lie, was a one job task when you earned the Tarot Table in the Tragic Magic mini-event. If you did that quest there's no way to re-do the jobs or to re-start the quest. Storing the Character or Tarot Table after finding yourself stuck or keep doing either the available task or the joint task that the other quest unlocked won't help.

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 45 of 100 (1,692 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Jep, thats what I say. I own the table and it seems that I already did the cards dont lie storyline, because its no longer available. I tried a lot of things, storing almost everything including the Fortune Teller with no success. The Princess Opal storyline is broken. I know exactly that I sent Fat Tony in Part3. The solution of lanna is a lazy shortcut to close this case. There is no one that confirms her proposal, but aleady "solved".

Message 46 of 100 (1,680 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@needies901 Well...spiffy...I don't have the Fortune Teller. I got Opal as a random freebie and now I will have a job I cannot finish until I get lucky and maybe they offer the Fortune Teller again
Message 47 of 100 (1,649 Views)

★ Apprentice

The task doesn't depend on the Fortune Teller. The game recognizes that you dont own her and starts the task. The storyline broked in the depth of the game. 

Message 48 of 100 (1,637 Views)

Hero
@tora_42 as they have already told you, the game recognizes that you do not have the character, which is therefore not mandatory; the mission can be carried out anyway. I'm pretty sure there is no user-side solution, and only a patch will fix the problem

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 49 of 100 (1,629 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @atorsonle, please remember to keep things polite and kind per our forum rules. My post is clearly labelled with bold writing as 'Marking as Solution for visibility purposes'. This means the issue is not considered resolved, merely that the post is highlighted to help members find it more easily in order to try the advice contained in there.

Thank you to all who gave it a go. Please know, we continue to look into this. I hope to have an update soon and will keep you posted on that front when I have more information to share.

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 50 of 100 (1,579 Views)